Chapter 3

The dwarves were standing together at the town line, Leroy sprays a redline over the Storybrooke border.

"This, gentlemen, is our mission, the great barrier of our existence. Does it remain? We must investigate the line," Leroy pulled out a small bag with different size of straws inside, "I made straws. Short one crosses. Draw," Leroy said and the dwarves each picked a straw, one by one. 

"With the curse broken, we can cross, right? It should be no problem," Happy said.

"With magic back, it could be even worse now," Walter said worriedly.

"Like, vapourize us," Doc said worriedly.

"Let's go home," Bashful said and turned to leave.

"Guys!" The six other dwarves looked at Leroy, "We are the Royal Guard! Dwarves loyalty to Rose Red and Snow White! This is our chance to prove ourselves to the king and prince. We must do this. Show your hands," Leroy said.

The dwarves opened the palms of their hands to show the sizes of their straws and Mr Clark was holding the shortest straw who sneezed twice.

"You're up, Snotty," Leroy said and exhaled deeply.

"You know, what if we found a turtle and sort of nudged it over first?" Mr Clark asked.

"Oh, for the love of..." Leroy pushed Mr Clark over the red-painted line, within a second a magical force took over on Mr Clark causing him to shake as the other dwarves watched in worry, "Sneezy, you okay? Sneezy!" Leroy said.

" Leroy pushed Mr Clark over the red-painted line, within a second a magical force took over on Mr Clark causing him to shake as the other dwarves watched in worry, "Sneezy, you okay? Sneezy!" Leroy said

At the centre of town, people were trying to regain order after the breaking of the curse and the Wraith's attack. Some townspeople were gathered in front of a wall of missing people. Grace and Henry walked up to the centre and looked at everyone.

Marco put up a picture of Pinocchio, "My boy. My poor boy," Marco said.

"If you are looking for a family member, come to the front table. If you need counselling, Dr Hopper has a signup sheet. If the Wraith damaged your house, there are cots at the school," Ruby called out.

Henry looked at Grace, "Do you see him?" Henry asked.

"No, my Papa isn't here," Grace said.

Mother Superior approached Ruby, "This is getting out of hand. People are in a panic. They don't know what to do," She said.

"It's okay. It'll be fine. We just need everyone to remain calm. I have a feeling our prince is working on something right now," Ruby said.