Chapter 7

Enchanted Forest...

Rose Red was walking to the well to retrieve water when she heard a twig snap behind her and she turned around, "What the hell are you doing here?" Rose Red asked in shock.

"It's been Your Majesty," A voice said.

"You didn't answer my question," Rose Red said.

"It's time to finish what we started," The voice said and Rose Red watched as a figure drew their sword and lunged at her.

Storybrooke...

Grace woke up in her bed in fright and screamed, as she breathed heavily. Jefferson ran into the room and he ran over to her bed.

"Gracie, Gracie," He sat on the bed and brought his daughter into his arms, "I'm here, I'm here, what happened?" Jefferson asked.

"Someone... Someone's going to hurt mama..." Grace said.

"Who?" Jefferson asked.

Grace looked at him, "A pirate..." Grace said.

Flashback

A human Rumpelstiltskin arrived home with a basket of wool.

"Milah? Bae? I'm home," He called out and saw young Baelfire sat at their table, alone, "Hey..." He said.

Baelfire looked at him, "Papa?" He said.

"Where's mum?" Baelfire looked upset and stayed silent, "Well, she probably just... Lost track of time. Grab your cloak. We'll find her," Rumpelstiltskin said.

♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥

Rumpelstiltskin entered a tavern to find Milah gambling and throwing back shots with a pirate crew, she was sat opposite the captain.

Rumpelstiltskin walked up to the table, "Milah," She didn't respond, "Milah, it's time to go," He said.

"Good. So, go," Milah said.

"Who's this?" The pirate captain asked, sat opposite her.

"Ah, it's no one. It's just my husband," Milah said and drunk another drink.

 It's just my husband," Milah said and drunk another drink