Chapter 15

Enchanted Forest...

Captain Hook managed to make his way down the beanstalk in the rain, he jumped down and he tilted his head back and took a deep breath and Cora walked up behind him.

"My dear Captain. It seems you've been on quite an adventure. The compass, please," Cora said as she held out her hand.

"Yes, that. Well...," He turned to face her, "Matters grew complicated. It's eluded me for the moment. The details of the affair are a bit of a bore," Captain Hook said.

"Really? Stealing my protection spell and climbing the beanstalk without me might seem like a bore to you. But to me, it's a betrayal," Cora said.

"I was going to bring it to you. Our agreement remains. We are going to Storybrooke, together. I'll get it back," Captain Hook said.

"I don't have time for your games. I've crossed through too many worlds to be brought short at the brink of success. Who was it who bested you?" Cora asked.

"Your granddaughter, Rose. Rest assured, it won't happen again," Captain Hook said.

Cora chuckled, "Did she huh? Couldn't be prouder. And no, it won't. You chose her, and the consequences of that decision," Cora said.

"Oh. Are you gonna kill me now? Go ahead. Try," Captain Hook said.

"So brave. No, I'm not going to kill you. I have something far more satisfying in mind. I'm going to leave you here with your thirst for revenge unquenched. While I complete our journey without you and I bring your sister along for the journey, my sweet Ace," Cora said.

"There's no need to be rash. We can discuss this," Captain Hook stepped closer to her and smiled at her, "What do you know about my sister?" Captain Hook said.

 We can discuss this," Captain Hook stepped closer to her and smiled at her, "What do you know about my sister?" Captain Hook said

"Your pretty face buys you a lot, but not my time. It's too valuable and I know about her, more than you do," Cora said.

"I can do this. I can get it back. You need me and that doesn't answer my question," Captain Hook said.

"No, I don't need you and I don't have to answer your questions. You've had your chance. Now, it's my turn to do this. The right way," Cora said.

Captain Hook lunged towards Cora but she disappeared in a puff of smoke, "Damn it! Elle! Where the bloody hell are you?!" Captain Hook yelled.