Chapter 23

Later that evening, Rose Red, Jefferson, Emma, Mary Margaret and David made their way to the town line, where they saw Belle on the ground with Mr Gold holding her and a crashed car.

Rose Red got out of her car and began to walk to Mr Gold and Belle, but she saw Captain Hook on the ground. Her eyes widened and she walked over to him, "Hey, beautiful and here, I didn't think you'd notice," Hook said.

Rose Red knelt down and she touches his sides, "I think you're ribs are broken," She said as Captain Hook groans in pain, "Oh, sorry, did that hurt?" She smirked at him.

"Oh, that must be why it hurts when I laugh. Did you see his face? His one true love, gone in an instant! Just like Milah, Crocodile when you took her from me!" Captain Hook tried to sit up and looked at Rose Red as she pushed his ribs, he yelped and she smirked, "Yes, it did stop enjoying this," Captain Hook said.

"Oh, no, this is fun," Rose Red said.

"But you took her first," Mr Gold said and kicked Captain Hook in the face.

"Enough!" Jefferson pushed Mr Gold back.

"Gold, are you insane?!" Emma yelled over.

"Yes, I am!" Mr Gold yelled and grabbed Captain Hook.

"You can't do that!" David said he tried pulling Mr Gold off the pirate captain.

"I can if you let me go," Mr Gold sneered.

"You don't want Belle to see this!" Jefferson said.

"I'm a stranger to her," Mr Gold said.

"Murder is a bad first impression," Emma commented.

"What would Belle want you to do?" Jefferson said.

The paramedics headed towards Captain Hook, but Emma directed their attention to the driver of the car instead, "No! Him! Take care of him. He can wait," Emma said.

"What?" Mary Margaret asked as she tended to Belle.

"There's someone in there?" Rose Red questioned as she stood up.

"Stay," Mary Margaret looked at Belle, "I'll be right back," Mary Margaret said and walked to her daughter and sister as they watched the paramedics look over the unconscious driver of the car.

"Do you know this guy?" Emma asked.

"I've never seen him before," Mary Margaret said.

"That's because he drove into town," David said.

"From the outside?" Jefferson questioned.

"Looks like the world just came to Storybrooke," Rose Red said.

Flashback

A human Rumpelstiltskin was spinning straw in a crude-looking house, as Baelfire frantically rushed inside, "Papa! Papa! They've come for Morraine," Baelfire said.