5. Princess and prince

Warning- smut, role playing? :)

William and his wife are divorce in this story.

——————————————————————William and henry were at William house for the day. Elizabeth ran into office that William had in his house. "Daddy!!" "Oh, hey sweet heart" William says turning to look at her. "Hey Elizabeth" henry said to her. "Hey,Henry" "so what brings you here, Elizabeth?" William asked her with a questionable face. "Well mom hasn't picked me or C.C up for the weekend so....." her voice trailed off as she finished speaking. "So what" William asked her. "So can you play dress up with me and Charlotte?" As she asked her dad,she looked down. "No, I'm sorry pumpkin, but I have work to do with Henry" "William I can do the work for awhile, just go play with Elizabeth and Charlotte" "are you sure you don't need my help, Henry?" William asked. "I'll be fine,if I do need help I'll go get you" "Okay if you say so" William said back to henry."So dose that mean you can come play with me, daddy?!?" Elizabeth asked with a big smile on her face. "Yes, Elizabeth we can go play" "yesss!!!" And with that she grabbed William pants and pulled him out of the room leaving Henry to do the paperwork.

* 30 minutes later *

As Henry tried to figure out how much food supplies the restaurant need to buy but he couldn't figure it out. So Henry got up out of the chair And he began walk to the door and then up the stairs to Elizabeth room were William should be. Henry knocked on the door a few times before He got an answer. "Come in" So He opens the door to see Elizabeth having a fake sword and to Charlotte in a blanket that was to resemble a cape. "You will never get the princess, haha" Yelled Charlotte. "You let the, princess go!!" Yell Elizabeth back. "Never!!!" Then they started to fight with the fake sword they had.

What the hell did I just walk into? Henry ask himself in his head. Then He see that Elizabeth had "won" the fight. "I have won so now give me the princess!!" She says to Charlotte. "Fine you win, she behind the door!" Then Charlotte pretends to die on the floor. "Oh hey daddy" Charlotte says to me, when she see me in the room."nooo, Charlotte your supposed to died" Elizabeth said with a bit of a mad Tone . "Sorry Elizabeth" Charlotte says getting up for the ground. "It's fine we can try again" "can I be the prince, this time?" "Okay,Charlotte" Then Elizabeth opens her closet door. "Finely, what took you so long?". then Henry see William in a dress and he had a crown on as will. Henry couldn't help but laugh. "Omg William what the hell?!?". William turns to look at him and he turns a bright red. "Stop laughing!!!" He said sttoping his foot.

It took Henry awhile to stop laughing at him but when He did, William began to talk. "So what do you need?" "Well I need some help on some parts of the paperwork" "oh okay let's go" but as William tried to leave Elizabeth pulls on end of the dress. "Noooo!! You can't leave we're playing still" "I'm sorry but I have to go help Henry with something, honey" "but we're playing!!!" "Fine, Elizabeth but just one more time okay?" "Okay,daddy!!" And with that Elizabeth go's back to Charlotte to talk to her about how there going to play this time around. "Sorry, Henry your just going to have to wait for a bit longer" William said turning to face Henry. "It's fine William, take your time" "Okay daddy get back in the closet and since Henry here you can be a Horse" "a horse?" Henry asked. "Yeah, so get down on all four so I can get on your back and then I can ride" said Elizabeth. "Okay fine". William gets in the closet and then Henry gets on all four, so Elizabeth could get on top of him like a horse.

After they were done playing and Charlotte had saved the princess William for the evil queen Elizabeth. "Okay now I can help you Henry" "are you not going to change?" "It's fine I can change later" "Okay if you say so your majesty" as Henry said that he pretend to tip a hat. "Hah very funny Henry" "oh come William get a sense of humor" "I have a sense of humor for your information" he said a bit mad. And then Elizabeth and Charlotte ran out the room to go look for C.C so they can play with his stuff animals. "Okay lets go get that paperwork done now Henry" and with that both of them walked out of Elizabeth room and down the stairs to William office. "So what do you need help with Henry?" Henry didn't answer. "Henry!?!" Henry shook his head a bit as William Yelled his name. "Y-Yeah what did you say?" "Are okay" "Yeah, but I can't take you serious in the dress your wearing" "what wrong with it?" "It makes me want to.." "to do what?" Henry pushed William a bit to the desk that was behind him. And then Henry whispers into William ear. "I want to rail you till you bleed out of your ass, your majesty~" William turned a bright red and rest his head on to Henry shoulder. "What I thought you wanted to know?" "Yeah, but I was not expecting for you to say that" "but can I rail you?" "Of course not the kids are here, Henry" "so when Clara comes to pick them up then can I rail you?~" "fine, but we need to get this paperwork done first" "Okay, then" then William gives Henry a kiss on the cheek and Henry start to blushing a bit as well.