10. College fun

I literally made this in class, because I had nothing better to do 😃

But anyways this chapter will have William as the top, because like ✨ why not?✨

Enjoy I guess

———————————————————————

As Henry siped his second beer, his eyes were getting heavy. But now it is his  turn to choose truth or dare. He didn't want to play at first but his girlfriend convinced him to play. They didn't make him do much since he chose truth a lot, but this time he said "dare". His girlfriend is the one going to tell him what to do. He didn't think she was going to do something bad.

"I dare you, to make out with William for 5 minutes" Henry's eyes widen when she said this. Henry went to look at William to see his reaction but William's face had no expression so he looked back to his girlfriend.

"I can't do that!!!" Yelled at Henry, "why not??" said Rebecca "he's my friend and he's a boy!!!" "Oh come on, anyway I and Clara want to see you guys kiss" "what???, Rebecca you cannot be serious." "Yeah, I kind of want to see you and William kiss" she looked a little embarrassed saying it. "Where did you even get an idea like that???" "Well... I and Clara heard some guys saying that they had a foursome and when both of their girlfriends kissed it was hot, so—" "Okay and???" Said Henry cutting her off.

"Well then I told Clara, wouldn't it be hot if Henry and William kissed? It was a joke at first but now we want to see it..." "You're both sick" is all Henry could say.

"It's fine with me, are you okay with doing it, Henry?" That is what William said to Henry. Henry turned to look at William in shock "You can't be serious, William" "I mean it's not going to mean anything," Henry thought about it for a minute but then finally gave in, "Okay, William"

Henry got closer to William, he put his hand on William's shoulders, and then he went in for the kiss.

It started out nice and simple but as time went by they were using tongues and Henry started moving his hand down to William's pants, so he could rub it. "Okay, you guys can stop!" That is what Rebecca said, but she didn't see Henry had moved his hand.

Henry pulled away first, hoping that his girlfriend didn't see that he was moving his hand down to William's pants and that. "I'm not even going to lie that was hot," Clara said. "I'm going to have to agree with you there Clara" stated Rebecca.

*30 minutes later*

"Well I and William have to head back to our dorm rooms," said Henry as he got up, " do you have to go??" Wined Rebecca.
"Sorry but it's getting late" "Okay" Rebecca got up as well and kissed Henry on the cheek. "I'll talk to you later dear" "Yeah"

And with that William and Henry both left the girl's dorm and went to the boy's dorm without getting caught.

Henry sat on his bed and when he looked up, he saw William laying down on his bed so Henry thought to himself that he wanted to continue what they were doing. Even though, both of them have girlfriends.

So Henry thought of lying next to William, so he could see how he would react. So that is what he did. Henry got off his bed and got onto William's bed. At first, William was surprised but after a few seconds, he got used to it.