18. Happy New year!!

William and Henry don't have kids yet in this chapter. And they're not married yet

———————————————————————

Henry closed up the restaurant early for the day. It was New Year's Eve, and he was going to hang out with William for the rest of the day. Henry was looking forward to it all day, William was going to cook them a nice meal to celebrate the new year. He was excited to hang out with his boyfriend. Henry and William have been dating for seven months now and they have been taking things slow. They have kissed but normally don't go past that because Henry isn't ready yet.

When Henry was done closing up he made his way to his car. He got in and made his way to William's house.

When he got there he looked at the time on his watch, it was only 4:30. Henry got out of the car and walked up to the front door. He knocked, and after a bit, the door opened. It showed William in a cooking apron. When henry saw this he couldn't hold back his laughter. William looked at him with a disappointed look. "stop laughing or I'll make you stop" "I'm sorry Will, It's just funny seeing you wearing that". William just rolled his eyes. "Get inside you idiot". Henry who was still laughing walked in.

Once Henry stopped laughing, he asked, "So what did you make?" "I'm not done yet," "But what did you make?" "I made us a pizza" "Really" "If you have a problem with it then don't eat it, Henry" "I didn't mean it like that" "Yeah you sure you didn't". William rolled his eyes, "anyways henry, let's go to the dining room" "okay". With that William and Henry walked to the dining room.

When they got to the dining room the table had candles lighted, there were flowers, and the table was set up. "Oh Will," Henry looked over at William, who was blushing and looking away, "I hope you like it, dear".  Henry smiled and blushed, "I love it Will." Herny went over to William and gave him a hug. "I'm happy you liked it, Henry". "Why wouldn't I, this is the best thing you could have done".

Beep beep (the timer went off)

"The pizza is done," said William. Henry let go of William and took a seat at the table. William took out the pizza and cut it up. William gave Henry his slice and he got himself one as well. Then he took out a bottle of wine. He poured some for henry in his cup and then some in his. William took his seat across from Henry at the table. "William this is so sweet, I can't believe you planned all this out" "Well I'm happy you enjoy it". Henry kept smiling at William. He still can't process William did this for him, William always does so much for Henry, and it makes him feel so special. "Well let's eat up," said William.

Henry was sitting on the couch, he would be helping clean up but William told him he didn't have to and he could just wait on the couch,  William instead that he should relax. Henry was flipping through all the channels. There wasn't anything good on so Herny ended up watching the news. He saw that it was 5:40. William came out of the dining room with the rest of the wine and two glasses. "Are you trying to get me drunk William?" said Henry in a playful tone. William rolled his eyes, "Do you want some or not?" "I'll take a cup". William pored him some and then some for himself.

"What are you watching?" "the news, since there isn't anything good" "lame". "William you think everything is lame" "I do not" "Fine what is one thing that's not lame" "you~". Henry smiled, put down his cup, and kissed William. William almost spilled his drink but managed to keep the cup balanced. When Henry pulled away, William put his cup down and pulled Henry into another kiss. William push Henry backwards.

Henry was now under William, Herny wrapped his arms around William's neck to keep the kissing going. When they pulled away they were both out of breath. Henry kept smiling, William was also smiling but he looked down for a second, then his smile faded and when he looked back he was a bright red. Henry didn't understand so he looked down. Then he saw that he had an erection. Henry turned a bright red. It's not the first time this has happened while they were kissing. But still Henry was still embarrassed by it.