19. Im sick of being a bottom

This chapter will have sm play and bondage

This was requested by @RawrrrrRawrrrr

I do hope you enjoy your chapter :)

———————————————————————

William was finishing up getting ready for his date with Henry. He was somewhat nervous but it wasn't about the date it was something he wanted to tell Henry. William wanted to try something new with Henry, well it's not new to him but still, he doesn't know how Henry will react to it.

William put on his tie and went over to one of his dresser drawers. He opened it, and in it was a pair of handcuffs, a crop whip, and a dildo with a bottle of lube. William was kind of excited about using these things but he wanted to use them on Henry. Anyways this would give him the chance to top Henry for once. William has been the bottom when they have sex and he has been getting sick of it, it's not like he doesn't like it, he just likes to be in control sometimes.

The doorbell went off. William closed the drawer and went to open the door. When he opened it it showed Henry with flowers in his hands. He had a big smile on his face. William couldn't help but blush."I got you some flowers". Henry handed them to William. William happily accepted the flowers. "Come in Henry". Henry walked in. William closed the door behind him."Let me put the flowers away and then we can head out" "okay". Henry smiled at William.

William walked to the kitchen and grabbed a vase that was under the sink for the flowers. He put water in it and placed the flowers in it. William left them on the counter and he made his way back to Henry. "Okay, Henry, I'm ready to go now" "okay then let's go" Henry extended his hand to William. William grabbed it and they left the house holding hands.

It was kind of dark outside since it was 7:30 pm. When they made it to Henry's car they let go of each other's hands and William walked over to the passenger side of the car. Henry got in on the drive side.

William put on his belt, but then he noticed that Henry was looking at him. "Umm... what?" "Oh sorry I just got lost in your eyes~" William laughed, "you're so cheesy Henry" Henry laughed a bit as well.

Henry started up the car and they made their way to the restaurant. It's not their first date together but every time they do go on one William gets butterflies in his stomach as if it was their first date together. Henry on the other hand gets anxious because he always overthinks things, like what if someone finds out about them? Or do they suspect something? But still, he enjoys it when they go on dates. 

When they finally got to the place, Henry parked. When they got out they walked in together. They were greeted by a server.

"Hello there sir, will it just be you two?" William responds, "yes, ma'am" "okay then you can just follow me then". William and Henry walked behind her. She leads them to a booth. "What can I get you guys to drink?" William spoke first, "I'll have a water" "And I'll take a coke" "Okay then, your drinks will be out soon, and in the meantime, you can look over the menu" "Okay". She walked away.

William looked at Henry, "so what are you going to get?" "I don't know yet, what about you?" "Umm, I think maybe a burger?" "Not a bad choice".

William and Henry looked over the menu for a bit more and then decided what they wanted. When the server came back with the drinks, William got ...... and Henry got a ..........

When they were done ordering the server left again. "William after this I want to show you something" William looked at him and responded with "Oh what are you going to show me?" "you'll just have to wait... My dear" Henry whispered the last part so only William could hear him.