16. The sad man (part 3 of 69)

Warning: suicide, death and abuse?, alcohol

It was like any other Monday for William. He had to take his kids to school, he had to show up at work at 8:00 because that was the same time the restaurant opened its doors.

As William unlocked the door, he could see a mess. Did the night crew not clean?!? William said to himself. "Well looks like I'm going to clean" So William goes to the broom closet to get the cleaning supplies. As he walked back he could see children's handprints on the glass windows. So William lowered himself to the level of the window so he could begin cleaning. "I'm going to have a little chat with the night crew"

As William was putting the stuff he used back the first employee walked in. "Yo! Anyone here!!!" They yelled out, "I'm here" William peeked his head out. "Oh, Hey, William" "hey, Jeremy, how are you doing?" "I'm doing pretty good but I'm still tired" "Yeah same here but work is work" "Yeah you have a point there, William" "Well I'll be in my office if you need me okay" "Okay" And with that William went to his office to do the paperwork for the day. He sat down on his chair and pulled out what he had to do.

Let's see what I have to do today William said to himself as he looked through the paperwork on his desk. "Well looks like I'm going here all day," He says under his breath. He looked at the time it was 8:40 "at least I won't have any bother me" then he looked back down and picked up a pen.

Knock knock. William looked up from his paperwork work, "come in!", then he looked at the time it was 1:30, and the door opened to showcase Henry walking in. "Hey, William" "Hey, Henry, do you need something?" "Nope, but I just clocked in" "oh okay" then William went back to do the paperwork. Henry's face got a little annoyed. "You know your office is a mess, Right?" William looked around to see empty energy drinks cans and half-eaten fruit bars. "I guess it is a mess" "you know you look like shit as well" "now what did I do to you?" Henry raised one of his eyes brows up. "Henry, are you mad at me?" "Yes, William I am mad at you" "what did I do this time to make you mad?" "You aren't cleaning your office, and your kids are telling me your drinking again!"

William's face changed from "happy" too annoyed when Henry finished talking. "Not this again" "William we talked about your drinking" "I know, I know" "then why do you, after what happened last time" "....." "William please just don't do anything dumb" "I won't" Henry walked to William's decks. And kissed William's cheek. William turned the other way and tried to hide his blushing behind his hand but he failed to do so. Henry wanted to continue talking with William, but someone was knocking at the door. "Come in" Yelled William. "We will talk later about this" with that Henry left and Jeremy walked in.

Henry left William's office and headed to the back room to work on Foxy.

William looked at the time it was 2:40. "Oh look at that, I can finally go home now." Willam put his paperwork away and head out when he was about to leave he thought about saying goodbye to Henry, but he choose not to.

Closing time (sorry for the time skips)

Henry was putting his tools away for the day, and as he was about to walk out the front door for the day, the phone rang, who could be calling at this hour, he was going to let it ring but he felt bad so he picked it up. "Hello" "H-Henry?!" "Umm... who is this?" "It's Michael" "Michael, why are calling, what happened?!" "It's dad" "what is it!?!" "I don't know what happened but he's locked in his room, and he won't open the door" "I'll be on my way Michael"

And with that, Henry put down the phone and made his way to his car, so he could drive to William's house. "I hope will, okay," henry thought

Henry finally made it to William's house. He got out of his car and made his way to the front door.