11. Running

Warning this chapter has gore ⚠️

_________________________________________

The child ran and ran down the endless hallway. All they could see was the checker's pattern on the walls, and they could hear the loud footsteps behind them. They could see the red lights coming from the exit sign, getting brighter and brighter.

The child's breathing relaxed a bit due to hope. But once they tried to open the exit door it was stuck. As they continued to try to push it open, but they heard the footsteps that they were running from behind them, the gripped on the door handle harden, waiting for the worse.

The man behind them swung the axe into their heads.

As the axe hit their heads, you could hear the crack from the skull. The grip they had on the door was now gone. The man pulled the axe from their head. They had fallen to the floor, with blood pouring onto the floor. But the man didn't stop. He continues to swing the axe into the child's body. Blood was everywhere on the man, the guts of the kid were cut open for the world to see, the child's face was destroyed by the axe. The floor and the walls are covered in blood. On the man's shirt, you could see a yellow name tag, and the name of the man was William Afton.

He is one of the owners of the restaurant.

As William finished the child off, he looked at it amazingly. Like it was his first time killing a child. But in reality, this was his third. He laughed for a bit but then he realized he should clean up before someone catches him.

He picked up the child's body from the arms and as he did the jaw moved to the side since it's no longer connected to the upper jaw. He dragged the body to the back room where the Bonnie animatronic is. William removes the head of the animatronic so he can shove the child in.

After he did this he puts the head back onto the animatronic and close the backroom door behind him. He goes to clean up the mess he made and then he went to his office to get changed.

Now it's time to get changed out of these clothes is what he said to himself. But as he took off his shirt in his office, his business partner walked in, "Will, you in here-"

Henry stood there looking at William body. Then he looked down to see blood on william pants and then he realized there was blood everywhere on William.

"You killed another child, didn't you!?!" "Keep your voice down you, fuck head!" "Oh sorry, about that" "Henry I told you not to yell that type of shit out loud" "you have to watch your language, William" "Yeah, yeah". Henry walked over to William who was still changing. "What do you want?" "William, you promised me you would try not to harm the children" Henry looked at William. "Yeah, yeah" "I'm not dealing with this right now, I need your help in the front" "what do you want me to do?" "I need you to be cashier till we close" "but we don't close till 8" "yeah, so your going to be cashier for four hours"

"I hate you, Henry" "I know you love me William" "do I really?" Henry kissed William cheek and said "were going to have a fun time later~" and with that he walked out and William followed him to the front lobby of the restaurant.

———————————————————————

I know this a short chapter but i was just testing if I could write Gore, it's still not good, but I'll get better and
marry Christmas 🎄 :D