8. Flirtation remarks with great rewards

Made by me and UwU_CoffeeQeen

It was like any other day at a restaurant.
William was in his office doing what he had to do for the day. As he looked at the clock he saw it was time for his lunch break. "Where does the time go?" is what he said to himself. As he got up to go have his lunch in the breaker room. As he walked to the breaker room he managed to run into Henry. "Oh, hey Henry," "Hey, what's up, William?" Oh no, I'm just going to go get my lunch for the day," "oh okay" "you should eat lunch with me, Henry" "But my lunch is not till another hour" "Come on, you're acting like you're not the boss" "Fine I'll eat lunch with you William" "Yes, now I don't have to eat all by myself" "just let me go get my lunch, I left it in my office" "okay" "Mr.Afton can you cover for me having to use the bathroom?" said one of the employees "Okay, I'll be in the front Henry when you get you to get your lunch" "okay, it won't take long" "thank you sir" "no, the problem now hurry up"
And with that Henry left to get his lunch box and the employee left to go use the restroom. And William moved up to the front counter to do what the employee left to do in the meantime.
    Henry had got his lunch box, but when he was making his way to William. But when he did he saw someone trying to make a move on William, and with William flirting back. Henry did not like this one bit, so he put his lunch box on a nearby table and walked up to William. Instead of talking to him, Henry just pulled William in front of the restrooms. "What the hell was that William?" what are you talking about?" "You know exactly what I'm talking about, William. So don't play dumb" " I don't know what you're talking about-" "you were flirting back to that woman" "okay and ?" Henry looked at William with anger, "do you want me to be angry William?" "no, you're making yourself angry, Henry"
Henry looked at William again but this time a smirk appeared on his face. "What with that look on your face, Henry?" But Henry ignored William and just pulled him into the restrooms. With William telling him to pull him to not pull him into the restrooms.

Henry pulled William into one of the stalls and closed the door with William sitting on the toilet.
"Explain to me exactly why the hell you pulled me into a stall with you?, What, you want me to wipe your ass?" William asked in thick sarcasm. "No, but that's not a bad idea?" Henry said, standing against the stall door. "Okay, first ew-" The brunette started. "Hey, you suggested it, not me." The sandy-haired man said. "Now-" He bent down to wear his face extremely close to the other. They could feel each other's breath. William's cheeks were slightly heated. " Oh, now what is this?~ why are you so red all of a sudden" "it's not what you think, you goddamn pervert!" "you sure about that?~" "yes, I'm sure" because by the looks of it your pants are telling me something different" William looked down to see that he was hard, he had no idea why but when he looked up Henry was closer than before."...... I-" William tried. "Why are you trying to hide it dear?~," Henry asked as William moved his hands to cover the boner from his pants. "What are you getting at H-Henry?" The brunette stuttered. At the moment he was lost for words. A blushing mess. "Oh I think you know what I'm getting at will~" "I-I- '' William tripped over his words once again, attempting to hide his growing boner. "Why don't you let me take care of that for you Will?~" Henry purred, moving William's hands. "B-but, we're m-married and both men!" The man on the toilet shouted, going even redder. "They don't have to know~, It can be our little secret~" "I- I don't know Henry..." William muttered, looking down. "Oh come on will~, I know damn well your not going to walk around with a boner" "still, I don't like the idea of cheating" "Oh come on will~ I'm your closest friend" "I'm a loyal husband Henry-" Henry got irritated with William's hesitation and cut him off, locking their lips. "Mgh~" William hesitated at first. He wanted to be a loyal husband but.... Henry was very tempting. William broke the kiss and Henry whined. "WHAT NOW!" He shouted. It echoed around the bathroom walls. "Henry, I don't think- we should not be doing this..." "But you liked that kiss" "no, I mean we should not be doing it in the restroom, someone can walk in and hear us" "Why not?" Henry objected "It's a nice quiet place and everyone else is working right now. "Come on Will it will be quick PLEASE!" Henry begged. William just blushed. "I still don't-" Henry once again cut William off, kissing him. "Mm~" Henry rested his hand on the others' thigh and his other hand cupping their cheek." Mm~" William's quite quick moans were nice but Henry wanted more. He bit down on William's lip. Hastily William slightly opened his mouth for Henry to insert his tongue. William moaned a little louder as Henry began exploring his mouth. William wasn't sure if he was doing the right thing or not. His best friend was like a snake. So, manipulative. William was concerned. Should he take a bite of the sweet apple or should he stay and not? William was lost in pleasure. He desired to trust the snake and let it wrap its coils around his waist and face. "Mmgh~" "Mmm~" He moaned as Henry licked every crevice in his mouth. As Henry did this, he had made William stand up, so he could undress him. Henry undid William's tie first. Then he began unbuttoning his dress shirt. He rubbed his cold fingers up the center of William's chest making him gasp. "Mm~" Then he moved his hand down to undo William's pants. He slowly removed William's pants by sliding them down but leaving Willam's boxers on. He knew he was going to remove those at one point, but he loved seeing William's hard dick pushing through the fabric. But then he felt Willian undoing his shirt. "Oh, looks like someone wants more~" "s-shut up, Henry" "I don't hear a no, so is that a yes?~"  "whatever...." William looked down and continued unbuttoning the man in front of him, shirt. "Y-your such a fucking tease!" William shouted. Henry couldn't help but grin. Once he had finished unbuttoning Henry's shirt, he stared at the man's chest. He felt Henry teasing him but he tried to keep a straight face as he bit his lip, holding in moans. "Why are you suppressing those lovely sounds, William?" "..." William chose to stay silent. "Oh come on, Will~ let me hear you~" and with this henry, bit harder than before.
When he did this William let out a loud moan, "now we're getting somewhere, my dear,~" William was lost for words and couldn't think straight due to pleasure. All the man could do was moan. "A-agh~" William covered his mouth with his hand only for Henry to take it and tie it with the purple tie that was on the floor. "HENRY!" William yelled as he tried to struggle against the man's strong arms. William felt so powerless. After tying William's hands Henry went back to softly nibbling his neck. William moaned. "H-Henry s-stop mmmm~" "Henryyyy!~" William wined. "P-Please...~" Henry smirked. "Please what Will?~" "Please j-just fuck me~" Henry smirked wider. "Your wish is my command darling~" "Please g-go soft on me Henry..." William whispered, his breath shaky. "I don't know if I can promise that Will~" William gulped. 'Oh, dear God... what have I got myself into...' The brunette thought to himself. Henry took off William boxers and dropped them on the floor.
    Henry turned William around to face the toilet. He put one of William's legs on the toilet seat, so he could put himself easily inside of Willam more easily. "You ready, my dear?~" Henry purred into William's ear. All William could do was to try not to make a sound, and to brace for impact. "Y-yes" "Good~". And with this Henry, undid his pants and took out his dick so he could line himself up with William's ass hole, and with that, he pushed it in. "Ahh~" William looked down as he moaned, but then the restroom door opened.
    William could feel fear in his body build up inside of him. He knew if they got caught, it would be all over for the both of them. By the looks of it, Henry realized this too because he picked up the clothes that were on the floor and put them on a small shelf, which you would normally put your stuff on. "Henry, wait till that guy leaves," William said in a low voice so the person using the urinal could not hear him. "I'm sorry William but I can't stop now, so just keep it down". Is how Henry answered back to William but in a low voice as well, "Henry, don't you dare-", but Henry cut him off by shoving the rest of his hard dick into him. William bit his lip because his hands were still tied together. Henry was going slow because he didn't want to risk William, moaning too loud, even though he wanted William to moan his name, and he wants him to beg him to stop, but not till that man leaves.
    Then the sink was turned on, after a few seconds it was turned off again, and then the door opened and then closed. Henry began immediately going faster and harder with every thrust. William's moans got louder and louder.
    Henry soon got bored of this position, and he wanted to look at William as he fucked the shit out of him. He would rather do this in William's bed so then he could have the thought of William wife sleeping on the bed without knowing that he fucked her husband there.
    After that though, Henry pulled out of William. "Henry, what are you doing?" "What miss me being inside of you?~" "I-" William was very embarrassed. The truth is yes. He did miss the pleasure and the slight pain too. He even missed the teasing... "N-nevermind..." The brunette whispered. "What was that?" "Nothing, don't worry about it"
    And with that Henry pulled William to the side so he could sit on the toilet seat. "What are you d-doing?" William asked, letting curiosity get the best of him. "Not telling~ "Henry pulled William to him, we're he was facing him "go on putting it inside of you~" "W-what?" "You heard me, you don't expect me to do all the work, now do you?" "That's fair...." "Now do it~," Henry said. William blushed. "F-fine..." The blonde smirked. William moves closer to Henry and Henry lines his dick with William's ass hole. "Go on, push it in William" "I didn't think it was that big" "why are you surprised? But don't be scared I already put it all inside of you, and you liked it a lot~" "okay..."
    William slowly sat on Henry's dick. And as he did. He let a few moans out. "You sound so fucking hot right now Will~, and your face looks so red" They lock eyes, and Henry puts his hand onto William's cheek, and pulls him for a long kiss. Henry slid his tongue into William's mouth, he slicked every part of his mouth, but as he did he moved his hand from William's cheek to chest to his hip. He pushed William down onto his dick completely, "AHH~" William buried his head into Henry's shoulders. "Augh!~" "S-STOP!~" "Sorry, about that but you can move when you're ready" "okay.."
After a little while, William moved up and down, and as he did he let some moans out. "A-ah~" "O-okay you can m-move now~" William moaned, one eye shut from the pain and pleasure he was feeling. "Okay." Henry moved a little and moaned. He loved this new angle."A-ahhh~" William let out another moan. *Clink* That sound both of them dreaded so much was announced to the 'Empty' stalls. "Oi handsome man are you in here?-"
Henry growled. It was the same woman with whom William was flirting beforehand. Henry decided to go really hard on William. "A-AHH H-HENRY SLOW AUGH AH!~" "S-STOP TOO MUCH H-HEN-R-Y!!!~" "Oh, it seems you're busy." The woman said with slight disgust. "F-fuck you..." Henry sighed. "THAT'S WHAT I'M TRYING TO DO!" 
And with that, the woman left the restroom. "Finely she's gone" "W-what you don't like her?" "No, I do not" "But she had a nice body-" William was cut off by another thrust. "If you keep saying things like that, I might go even harder" "maybe that what I want~" "Are you sure you want me to go full you might end up disabled darling~" Henry purred, looking into William's deep blue ocean eyes. So lust full and daring but, yet there was slight fear in them. "God, your eyes are so fucking beautiful Will~." William blushed. "Th-Thanks..." He whispered. "Just look at your soft pink lips they lock into mine like two puzzle pieces~."
"Don't even get me started on your soft long chocolate locks...~." Henry stared at the other like they were a colorful abstracted in a wide world of blank, bland, white... "Your curves, your hips, your waist...~." "Your smile makes my gloomy day bright again even if only a spare second..." Henry grabbed William's cheek and reconnected their longing lips once again. It's almost as if their bodies had minds of their own. Like they were drawn together... "William-" "Henry please stop talking, and fill me with your hot semen.~" William wined. Henry smirked again. "So need-" but, this time he was the one getting cut off by William's needy lips and somehow William untied himself and put his hands on Henry cheeks. "Mhp~" "Mh~" William held a lock of the other blonde hair and deepened the kiss. Henry quickly caught up to William's needy body and stuck his tongue in William's mouth as he thrust harder. William broke the kiss. "HARDER H-HENRY!" said William jerking off as Henry's movements went faster "What was that~?" Henry asked. "PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER HENRY!~" William moaned.
    As Henry's movement went faster, William's hand that was jerking him off went faster as well. "Fuck, I'm close W-William!~" Henry moaned. "TO-TO!" Is all William could say but, Henry got the message. And with that Henry came filling up William with his warm load of semen and William cumming on his chest from the sensation of Henry's semen in him. "F-fuck, that was a lot of" "F-fun~" "We should do this again Will." "Y-Yeah..." "AW FUCK I FORGOT THE LAWSUIT-" Henry cut William off with a soft peck to the lips. "It's okay Will." The brunette smiled and fix d his hair. "W-we should clean up," William said looking at the mess they made. "Ha yeah..." William tried to stand up but failed. "Fuck." "Ow!" He yelped as he fell back onto the black and white tiled floor. Henry giggled. "Need some help?" William looked up at Henry with a glare. "DUH-" "Hey, you started it you begged me to fuck you harder Will~." William blushed. "Sh-shut up..." William mumbled, grabbing onto Henry's hand for support. After they finished cleaning up Henry helped William out of the bathroom. They're a bunch of employees stood with nosebleeds and some with disgusted looks plastered to their faces. "WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT GET BACK TO WORK!" William yelled. Henry chuckled.

2706 words