7. Feet and helping pill part 2

Feet fetish, smut :)

Enjoy :D

________________________________________

On the day of Elizabeth party

William had made breakfast for his three kids. He had made pancakes for them to eat. The front door opens. It was Michael. "Hey Michael, did you have fun at your friend's house?" "Yeah it was fun, we played games, and then we ordered piazza for dinner" "sounds like fun" "Yeah it was, what are you making dad?" "I'm just making pancakes" "ooo~ sounds good dad" "want to help me?" "Yeah, okay" "can you get me some plates then" "okay" Michael got to put four plates out and four cups as well. "Okay, dad"

*later*

"Daddy!!" "Oh, there is my birthday girl" William picked up Elizabeth. "Well, are you hungry?" "Yesss!" "well, I made pancakes," As William said that her face lit up with a big smile. "so go wake up your C.C for me, so we can all eat" "Okay daddy" and with that Elizabeth jumped down from her father arms and went to wake up her brother. "I'm just sever myself, okay dad" "okay go head, Michael" Michael got himself some pan cakes and went to the table to eat. Then Elizabeth came back with a half sleep C.C. She sat down and so did C.C and Their father serve them both. "Eat up kids" "dad, are you not going to eat?" Asked Michael "no, I'm fine" "what did you eat" "Well I had coffee and three pieces of toast and a bowl of cereal" "Okay" And with William went to watch some T.V as the kids ate.

Later

Time: 2:00
"Elizabeth go get change your guest are about to come" "But why can't I wear what I'm wearing?!?" "Fine, stay in your pjs but if someone makes fun of you it's not my problem" "...." Elizabeth got up and went to her room. "She didn't even say anything after" stated Michael. "That's because she don't want to be made fun of"
*there was a knock at Door *

"Coming!!!" William got up from the couch and walked to the door and when he opened it he saw a young girl with her mom who was holding a birthday bag. "Come in" "thank you" said the lady "so where Elizabeth?" Asked the little girl. "She is getting ready, so she will be down shortly" "Okay,then" "are you guys hungry we have pizza and we have hot dogs" "oooo~ I want pizza, please!!" "Sweetheart calm down" "it's okay miss.?" "Oh my, i forgot to say my name, well my name is Courtney and this Samantha" "Okay Courtney and Samantha I can serve you guys?" "No it's okay, I can do it" "okay, just hand me the gift and go ahead and eat" "okay, then" Courtney gave William the gift and her and her daughter went to go eat.

A little bit later Elizabeth came down the stairs. She was wearing a pink puffy dress with her hair in pigtails. "Elizabeth is first guests are her Elizabeth" said her father as she walking down the stairs. "Really!?!" She tan to the dining room to see who had came. As she did other knock on the door. I wounded who this one is? William though to himself, as he walked to the door. When he opened it there was two family there. "Oh come in" as both family came in. "Where Elizabeth?" Asked the girl with blonde hair and "yeah, were is she?" Asked the boy with red Ginger hair. "She in the dining room" William point to the dining room for them. So both kids ran to the dining room. "Hey, don't run cooper!!!" Yelled the parent with red ginger hair. "Sorry about my son, mr.?" "Afton, But you can call me William if you like, and you are?" "Well I'm Jessica, William" said the blonde lady, "and I'm am Elley" said the lady with red ginger hair" "Well nice to meet you, Elly ands Jessica" "right back to you, William" said Jessica "Well let's go Check on the kids" "Okay, then". All three of them went to the dining room to check on the kids who were eating since Courtney, had severe them. "Hey,daddy!!" Yelled Elizabeth from across the room" "so you and your daughter are close together?" Asked Elly "Yeah, she really a daddy girl" "so your with good kids?" "Yeah, I love kids" "are you planning to have more kids?" "Yeah, just need to find a wife that's wants more then three kids" as William said that he let out a little laugh. "Are you not married?" "I was but we got a divorce" "oh I'm sorry," "it okay, it not that big of a deal" "if you say so"