12. Happy new years

Happy new year everyone!!! I hope every one has an awesome day, and i hope every one had a great year and if you didn't then, we have this new year so make it the best year yet :D

Now have this smut thing as a gift 🎁

Warning this chapter has the mention of suicide
________________________________________

William was walking to the Dorm room, he and Henry shared. As he walked he would occasionally look at his Watch, because he was going to spend New Years with Henry. He would spend it with his girlfriend but they broke up.

He looked at his watch again to see it was 10:30, William decided to just run all the way back to the dorm room.

William finely got to his dorm room, and it was 10:38. He unlocked the door and stepped in. "Finely you got here, I thought you where going to be late" said Henry as he walked in. "Sorry, I had to to clean up the grills" "it must suck to work night shift at McDonald's" "it's not that bad, I feel bad about the people who work day shift" "I like the day shift" "of course you do Hen" "what is that supposed to mean?!" "Nothing" "well, I made some soup if you want some?" "You mean can soup?" Henry looked annoyed of how William was talking to him, "you know what you don't get soup" "no wait, I want some" William chased after Henry because Henry had walked away to the kitchen.

"Come on I was joking, hen" "well I didn't like the joke, Will" "fine, I'm sorry, hen" "that's much better" henry said with a smile, "do I get soup, now?" "Yes, you can get some soup" "let's go!" William got himself a blow and served himself. He sat at the small table they had in the dorm. Henry sat across from him.

They both enjoy there soup.

It was now, 10:51, William was washing the dishes they had used to eat and the ones Henry used to cook. "Thanks for cleaning up, will" "yeah, your welcome" said William in a mad tone, "hey, why are you mad, you know it's your turn to clean the dishes" "I'm not mad about that I'm mad because I'm tried but you won't let me sleep" "well it's new year's and I don't want to stay up alone" "yeah, you told me" "here leave the dishes there and come watch a tv with me?" Henry rub one of William shoulder, William looked at him for a minute and then Agreed.

William and Henry went to William's bed because the dorm did not have room for a sofa, the tv was facing William bed, and Henry bed was in top so you couldn't even see the tv well.

Henry was flicking though channels to see if any had movies playing but he found a channel with cartoons, so that what he put on for him and William to watch. "Cartoons?" "What wrong with that? There no movies to watch" "fine" and with that they watch the tv. Henry was on one of the bed and with William on other half. They were no were near each other, but they were sharing a big blanket William had on his bed.

Henry looked at the clock again, and it was 11:20, "William it's about to be new year's!" Henry said quite happy, "and what you want a kiss?" "What?" Henry looked at William. "Never mind, Henry" "why are in a awful, mood?" "I'm not" William got up and henry follow him, "yes you are, your all anger and stuff" "I'm not angry!" "Yes you-" "Henry can you just go away I'm not in the mood, I was never in the mood" "but that dose not give you right to be mean to me" "just go watch tv, Henry I'm going to stay here" "why don't you come-" "I said I'm staying HERE" Henry looked down and left, William in the kitchen.

Henry was on William bed no longer watching cartoon, but now watching the news and how the people in New York, are getting ready for new year's.

Henry pulled his keens in, he felt bad, about how he and William had an argument. He doesn't know why William act like this, but at least it's not as bad when it's his birthday, he don't even come out all day, and if he dose, he is in a very bad mood, William even beat the shit out of a kid once because he said something that made William mad. Henry got shivers just from thinking about it.