20. Caught in the act

This was requested by: Kamada_Tanjiro (Also sorry if it's bad) 

———————————————————————

William was sitting at his desk, spinning a pen between his fingers because he had nothing better to do for the day. As he did his door was opened to show one of his employee's heads poking into his office. "Hey, there you are I was looking for you sir", he walked into the office closing the door behind him. "Oh hello there, what can I do to help you?" asked William. "So I kinda need a favor" "Sure, what is it?", "well I have to train a new employee around 3:00, but I can't because I have to go somewhere, and I was hoping you could find someone to take my place.". William thought about it, "Well we don't have enough staff today.." "But I'll look, if not then I'll probably train them" "Look it's okay if you can't-" "It's fine, don't worry you can leave early I'll take care of training the new employee if I can't find anyone" "are you sure?" "Yes, I'm sure" "Okay, well then I'll be off then, take care sir" With this he left the office. 

Time later

William took a smoking break when he looked at the time on his watch, it was 2:50. William decided to put out the cigarette and get ready to meet the employee he had to train for the day. When he was done he walked back inside the restaurant. William was walking back to his office to drop off his pack of cigarettes and as he did he ran into Henry in the hallway. "Oh hey Henry", William smiled at him. Henry stopped right in front of William stopping him, then Henry looked around and gave William a quick kiss on the cheek. When he pulled away he said, "Nice to see you, Will".

William rubbed the cheek that Henry had just kissed, "really?" "What no one saw" "Henry we are at work, so act professional", William crossed his arms as he said this. "Yeah yeah, anyways I'm going to swing by your office later today to drop off some work" "Are you really going to drop off work?" "Of course, I am" Henry acted like he was offended by that comment, William raised an eyebrow at him, "Come on William, your acting like we haven't done it in your office," William thought about it, it would be nice, it's been a while since they have done anything. Anyways what could go wrong? "Fine but you.." William stopped and leaned closer to Henry, "have to buy some condoms since I don't have any on me right now" "That's fine, I'll go to the pharmacy that's nearby here" "Okay, you do that and I'll finish up the work I have to do". "Oh okay good see you later then~". Henry gave William a wink before he left for his office, William just rolled his eyes at him and went back to what he needed to do.

When William put his cigarette away he made his way to the kitchen to check in on the staff, they were doing okay, as William was looking to make sure everything was in place, one of his employees came up to him, "Oh hey William, there you are" "Oh hey, what is it?" "Oh well, Mike told me that you're taking his spot for training the new person" "Yes that's correct, are they here yet" "Yeah, they are waiting in the break room" "Oh okay thanks for telling me" "of course". With that William went to meet with the person.

When William finally got to the break room he saw a young woman, maybe in her early 20s. She was sitting down. William walked up to her and said, "Hi there miss, you here to get trained correctly?", she turned to look at William, "Umm... yes" "Okay it's nice to you, I'm William Afton one of the owners, and I'll be training you today" "oh it's nice to meet you sir, and okay", she stood up and shook William's hand. "My name is Abigail" "Okay then Abigail, let's get started then," They both went to the front counter.

"So in your application, you said you worked as a cashier once?" "Yep, that's correct" "Okay then I want you to take the next customer and I'll be here to help out". "Okay," she gave William a thumbs up. A customer came up, it was a woman with two kids, "Hi, I need two kids' bracelets and one adult please" "Oh course, miss, your total is $$.$$". The lady handed her cash. Abigail pushed a few buttons and gave the woman her change. Abigail helped the next few customers that were in line, and William just stood on the side watching her.