15. 69 (part 2)

This chapter was requested by r4indr0pings

⚠️ Warning ⚠️: suicidal thoughts and actions are in this chapter please don't read if you might get triggered!!!!!!

———————————————————————

In William's bed, Henry and William were cuddling. Despite Henry's desire to have sex last night, William wasn't in the mood for it, so they ended up just cuddling. The last time the two had sex was two months ago, and Henry didn't mind that William didn't want to have sex. Henry understood that William is under a lot of pressure due to the fact that they wanted to open a second location for their business. And that means a whole lot of paperwork. However, that doesn't mean they can't have fun together.

Beep beep!!!!

The alarm had gone off which made Henry open his eyes to look at the clock, but since he doesn't have his glasses on he can't read the time too well. So he just turns it off but after a bit of laying there on his side, he noticed that William had his arms wrapped around him. William's face was buried into Herny's back. Henry was smiling at this, he felt so happy when William does something like this. But Henry knew they had to get up soon, "Will, get up we have work today" Henry whispered to the man who was beside him. "No, let's stay like this all day" William muttered.

Henry would love to spend a whole day with William like this but he knew better, "Will, we have to go in today, we have a business meeting with Robert to talk about us buying the new location" "I know but I really don't want to do anything today, or the next I just want to stay here in bed". William let go of Herny's waist and laid on his back.

Henry flipped over so he could face William but William wasn't looking back at him. "You haven't been motivated to go to work recently, why?". Willam took a while to respond but in the end, he said, "No reason...". Henry looked at him for a bit knowing that was a lie, it made Henry a bit angry, he hates when people lie to him. "you sure.... Because it's not just working you don't want to do....".

It only took William a few seconds to understand what Henry meant. William sat up and said, "look Henry it's not you it's just I've been under a lot of pressure but I promise-" "can you at least look at me when you're telling me your lame-ass excuse". William just sat there and said nothing for a bit, with this Henry spoke again. "Sorry I didn't mean that but I get it opening a new place is a lot of work, but still two months Will..." "I know it's just too much for me" "if it's too much why don't we put it on hold for a bit". William turned to look at him quickly, "what no, we're almost done getting everything".

Henry sat up and took hold of William's hand, "I know but if it's affecting you this bad I don't think it's worth finishing for now". "Henry I know I haven't been satisfying you but-" "don't put it like that, you're making it sound like you don't like." "I never meant to put it like that but-" "But what you don't like it anymore" "Why the hell are acting like some horny teen, I don't need to fuck every time we see each other" Henry let go of William's hand and looked at him but William wouldn't meet his eyes. "Take it back, William". "Well it's true, you're upset because I haven't fucked you in a while and your horny ass can't handle it" "so that's how you see me, a horny person!" "right now I do!" "okay then since I'm such a horny person I'll find someone else who will fuck me". "FINE, then go".

With that, Henry got out of bed, got some clothes, and left. When he left William looked at the door. He sat on the bed for another ten minutes. But once he heard the front door closed he knew Henry had left the house. William with this started crying. He couldn't stop himself, he knew Henry didn't mean what he said but it still hurt.

It's not their first argument. Last time it was over William's drinking issues. The other time it was on Henry's gambling addiction. The list goes on but when they do get into arguments they say stuff to each or they say something they're going to do but they don't actually mean or do what they say it was just in the heat of the moment.