2. On the table

"I can't believe it, William, today is the day" "I know that Henry but can you like, hurry up," said William to the Man looking in the mirror. "I know but I still can't believe I marrying Rebecca today" "What did you expect?" Henry turned to look at William and blushed a bit. "Well, I thought that we could get together and I could leave Rebecca" As Henry said these words he hugged William and put his head on his chest with this William hugged him back

 "Oh, Henry you know you can't just leave Rebecca, your parents won't let you" "I know, Will" Henry looked up to see that both of their faces were close together. "You know you look good in the suits you have on" "Thanks" "But you know what you better in?~" "In what?" "You look better naked," Henry said with a straight face and playing with William's bow tie he had on. "Really, Henry" "Come on will, we have time~" "when do you have to be at the altar?" "I have to be there in..." Henry looks at his watch, "1 hour and 45 minutes, so we have time" "But where would we do it at?"

 Henry looked around and saw a dresser that was in the room. "We could do it on there" and he point to the dresser. "Fine, But don't get my clothes dirty" "Yeah, yeah" "I'm serious-" William was cut off by Henry putting their lips together. "You talk too much" "fuck you, Henry" and like a puzzle their lips locked onto each other, Henry slips his tongue into William's mouth making William let out some low moans. Henry lets out a little laugh and then pushed William back to the dresser, "Get on your knees, will~" William does what he is told and gets on his knees. As he was about to unzip Henry's pants, Henry pushes William's hand away. "I want you to unzip my pants with your mouth, will~" William looks up and turns redder than he was, but even though it was embarrassing, he did what Henry told him. 

Then William took Henry's hard dick out, just the sight was beautiful to William. Henry grabs William's head and pushes it all the way onto his dick, without warning. With this activity, William gags but Henry keeps trusting into Williams's mouth. "Fuck, William your so damn warm" William pulled away so he could get some air, "did have to do that?" he asked as he was out of breath, "I know you liked, Will~" "...". William didn't respond but went back to sucking Henry off. 

William put Henry's dick back into his mouth and begin to suck it. Henry let some low moans before he pulled William off, "Take your clothes off, will" William stood back up and began to get undressed and Henry did the same thing.

Once they were both undressed, Henry moved towards William and rubbed his back as he bit down on his neck, "Ahh~ h-Henry~" Henry licked and bit down more than he was and William's neck started to bleed, "AHH~, H-Henry~!" Henry picked up William and put him on the dresser, and opened his legs, William loves the feeling when his legs are open it makes him feel like a slut. "You ready, dear?~" "Yeah, I'm ready" "Good ~" and with that, Henry shoves his cock into William's body, "Ahh~" "fuck William you're tight as fuck" "I'm only t-tight for you, d-dear" "Good ~" Henry began to thrust into William in a slow, but as time went on he wants faster and faster.

"Ahhh~, Henry I'm close!!" "Yeah, and so am~" And with they both cum with Henry's cumin in William and With William's cumin on both of them. "Fuck you did an amazing job, Will" "Yeah, and so did you" Henry pulled out of William, and as he did his cum was coming out of William's ass. "Damn William, you look so hot right now" "Thank" "Wait don't move" Henry pulls out a camera and takes a picture of William, as the picture came out he sakes the picture, "Why did you take pictures of me?" "I wanted to remember this day William, and because you looked hot as fuck" "Okay whatever, but let's get changed, Henry" "Yeah, Okay"

After they both get dressed they both leave so Henry can get married to Rebecca.

So they both get in the car and mid-way there Henry says "I love William" William looks over to Henry and hold his hand, "I love you too Henry"

Sorry for not posting:>

767 words