4

Harry's POV:

Once I see that Louis has gotten into school safely, I pull out my phone and call Zayn and Liam.

Last night after Louis fell asleep, I figured out a way that I could get Zayn and Liam to watch him at school, I could simply just enroll them.

Well it's actually harder then it seems because they are both well past the age of high school but I have connections so I pulled a few strings and they are now in all of Louis's classes.

Ideally, I would of liked to be the one to be watching him but that obviously couldn't of happened so Zayn and Liam will have to do I suppose.

"Hey boss." Liam greets through the phone.

"Hey Li, you in?" I ask him.

"Yeah we are walking toward his math class right now." He tells me.

"Okay good, make sure you are watching him carefully please." I say.

I know that Liam and Zayn will watch Louis well but I still will not give anyone my full trust when it comes to the safety of my Lou.

"Of course we will, I'll see you later tonight right?" He asks me.

"Yeah, later man." I say before hanging up the phone and sliding it back into my pocket.

I'm glad that I have someone watching Louis at school, now we can get to the bottom of who is hurting my poor boy.

Even though I'm not going into work right now, I still have to run a company and I've got a meeting today with a smaller company that I am trying take over. I don't know why but the business owner wanted it to be at some club I've never been to. It shouldn't take too long, I will easily have time to get Louis from school.

The club is only twentyish minutes away from the school, so the drive doesn't take too long. I pull up at the club before hopping out of the car and walking in.

The club is strangely crowded for a Thursday morning, it's loud and there are colorful lights all over the place with a large dance floor in the center of the room that is full of people dancing on one another.

"Harry!" I hear my name being called.

I turn my head in the direction of the voice and find Owen, the owner of the company I'm looking to buy. This guy is a real asshole but I want his business so I'll just have to put up with him.

I have had to deal with this man a few times in the business world and it was unpleasant to say the least.

"Hey Owen." I say with a fake business smile.

I walk over to the table in which he is sitting at. He's drinking a beer and sitting in a strange position. Why is this man drinking at 7:30 in the morning?

He has a few of his business partners sitting around him so I just sit across.

"How have you been?" He asks me, trying to make small talk.

"Listen Owen let's get to it, I want to buy ur company." I say coldly.

As I have said before, my business side of me is quite unsympathetic but it makes sure everyone knows who is in charge.

"No I think that there is something else I would like to talk about." He says creepily.

What the hell is this man on about?

"And that would be?" I ask, already fed up with this ass.

"I want to talk about your dear little brother." He says with a laugh.