23

Louis POV:

I grip Harry tightly as he carries me up into the penthouse, having taken me away from the terrifying hospital a little while ago.

I haven't said a word since we have left the hospital, feeling to overwhelmed and embarrassed to even try to hold a conversation.

Harry carries me straight through the house and I whimper quietly when I see a stain of my blood left on the floor from earlier. I quickly look away and place my face back into Harry's neck, breathing in his fresh scent as he carries me into the bathroom.

He tries to set me down on the sink countertop but I just hold onto him tighter, not wanting him to go.

"I'm just going to turn on the shower for us sweetheart, I'm not going anywhere." He says, seemingly reading my mind.

I nod hesitantly before I feel him slowly slip out of my arms. He reaches his hand into the glass-walled shower and turns the water on, before making his way back to me.

"This should help you relax baby, just let me take care of you." He says gently, referring to the shower.

I nod once again, trusting my Harry.

He works my clothes off, being mindful of my head before then removing his clothes too and picking me back up and walking us into the shower.

I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms drape loosely around his wide shoulders as I cuddle into his body.

I try to keep my mind off the fact that I am completely naked right and I successfully do as soon as I feel the warm water touch my skin, soothing all my nerves instantly.

"There you go little one, just relax for me." Harry says once he feels me loosen my grip a bit.

Harry keeps my body turned so my head stays out of the water but my body stays in. I shut my eyes for a little while and just enjoy the feeling of being held by Harry.

I pull my head up off of his shoulder and look up at Harry, who is already looking down at me.

We just stare at each other for a few moments until he slowly connects his lips with mine, kissing me so gently it is as if he is afraid he is going to hurt me.

He presses my body against the glass in the shower before moving his hands down to my bum, where he begins to fondle it. I moan into his mouth. My hands scour his body, grasping at his muscly back.

The kiss slowly becomes more heated as our bodies grind together slowly.

Harry eventually moves one of his hands and wraps it around my member tightly, making me gasp.

I pull away slightly, having my mouth hover Harry's as he begins to move his large hand up and down.

I moan quietly as I move my lips up to Harry's shoulder, leaving a few kisses, and trying to make a love bite but just keep getting interrupted by my own moans.

Harry's hand picks up pace as I feel myself nearing my climax.

"H-Harry." I begin to warn.

"You going to cum for me? For your daddy?" Harry says sexily.

I nod against his shoulder, still being mindful of the amount of movement of my head.

"Cum." Harry commands.

I then cum into Harry's hand, nearly so hard that I see stars.

"That's my boy." Is the last thing I hear before  dropping into my sub space.