21

Louis POV:

Shoot, Liam and Zayn are here while Harry and I are both laying in bed completely naked!

I try to quickly sit up to go get dressed and let them in the house but Harry just pulls my body back down calmly.

"Relax baby, I'll go let them in. You take your time getting ready, no rush." He says, kissing my forehead.

He slips his body out from under mine before standing up off of the bed, giving me a good view of his body before he throws one of his t-shirts on and a random pair of joggers from the drawer.

"We will probably be in the living room love, let me know if you need anything." He says before leaving our bedroom and closing the door behind him.

I soon hear the sound of the door opening and closing and the two voices that belong to Liam and Zayn talking with Harry outside, but not quite loud enough for me to be able to hear what they are saying.

I get up out of bed, not wanting to be rude and keep them waiting since I am the one who invited them over in the first place.

I wince at the shooting sore pain I feel in my bum as I walk over to the dresser. Jesus what did Harry do to me?

I sleep in Harry's room every night and spend practically no time in the room that is supposed to be mine but I am still yet to bring any of my stuff if here, even through Harry tells me I should because it's our room not just his now. But I guess he was right because now I'm left with only Harry's clothes to wear.

I take one of his t-shirts and slid it over my head, frowning when I see that the shirt is much too large, meaning Zayn and Liam will immediately know it doesn't belong to me. Not that there is a problem with that but I wanted to look nice to see them.

I then take a pair of Harry's boxers and step into them before rolling them up a few times, leaving them just to look like high loose shorts on me, instead of someone else's underwear.

I quickly walk into the bathroom, still wincing a bit before splashing some water on my still very red face and adjusting my messy hair.

Once I am satisfied with what I look like I walk out of the room and head towards the living room.

All three boys turn to me when the hear my footsteps walking into the room. Liam and Zayn smile widely when they see me and stand up to walk over to me before both pulling me into a warm tight hug.

"Louis! We missed you bud." They cheer in sync.

"I missed you guys too." I say while cuddling into their sides.

"How have you been feeling? You know since your surgery and everything else." Liam asks, pulling out of the hug.

"I've been good." I say, ending that topic of conversation before it can even start.

I don't like that everyone is treating me all different now just because I had a few bumps in the road, I'm still the same person and I don't want any pity. Especially not from my friends.

Both of them just nod back at me with a smile, clearly sensing my feelings on their words.

"That's great Lou, what do you feel like doing today? Maybe just watch a movie? Or we could make some lunch or something?" Zayn offers, changing the subject.

"Yeah that's sounds great." I smile.

"Good idea, Lou you need to eat lunch anyways. I know you didn't eat breakfast but it's okay, we were busy." Harry interjects walking over to us.

I blush deeply, looking down in embarrassment. Oh jeez, why is he talking about this with the boys here?

"Oh really?" Liam says with a smirk, raising his eyebrows at us.