24

Harry's POV:

I smile to myself wildly when I wake up and feel the light weight of Louis on top of my body.

I look down and see he is still fast asleep, tiny kitten snores escaping his mouth as he mindlessly holds onto me sleepily.

I kiss his forehead very softly, not wanting to wake him. Before I slowly lift him up off of my chest and lay him back down on the bed and cover him with the bed comforter.

I don't really want to get out of bed yet but I want breakfast to be ready for when Louis wakes up. So he has to eat before he can get distracted and forget to eat.

I kiss his forehead again before heading out to the kitchen.

I quickly just pull out the ingredients for the pancakes that Louis used to love when we were younger.

When the pancakes are finished I place them on a tray along with some eggs and fruit before I bring it back up to my Louis.

I let out a little breath of relief when I find that he is still fast asleep, I didn't want him to have to wake up and maybe get scared by not knowing where I am.

I place the tray on the side table and slide back into bed next to Louis, who now is beginning to stir at the movement.

I kiss up his clothed shoulder and arm, to help him wake up gently.

"Morning baby." I whisper, my voice still a bit raspy from this being my first time talking today.

"Hi." He croaks back cutely.

He yawns loudly and snuggles into my side, closing his eyes again before opening them back up moments later.

"I'm tired." He mumbles making me laugh a bit.

"Aw, I know you are love but how about some breakfast?" I offer.

He just groans in return.

"C'mon baby, I made those pancakes you used to love." I grin.

He pulls his head out from my shoulder and looks at me shocked.

"You remembered that?" He asks astonished.

"Louis I could never forget anything that has to do with you." I tell him truthfully.

Louis tries to hide his cute little smile before he reaches for the breakfast tray, now seeming much more interested in the food than he was two seconds ago.

I help him move the tray before sitting him on my lap as he sets the tray on his.

It takes about thirty minutes but Louis eventually gets an entire pancake down and a couple of little bites of fruit, and by this point I already know he is making progress.

Two months later

"Harry! S-stop!" Louis calls out with a laugh while trying to pull my tickling hands away from his sides.

"Hmm, I didn't hear the magic word." I say, giving him a hard time.

"P-please." He says, still cracking up.