14

Louis POV:

"Shh we should let them sleep Collin, we can come back later. Just look how cute they are." I hear an unknown voice say, admiration clear in their voice.

I can feel myself still wrapped protectively in Harry's muscular arms as I am pulled out of my sleep. I hear deep light snores coming out of his mouth, letting me know that he is still asleep. I can tell that my head is cuddled into his neck because I can feel the slight scruff on his chin, that he has grown in the time I have been gone, tickling my head.

I twinkle my eyes open, wondering who's thick Irish voice is filling my ears. I pull my head out of Harry's neck, causing him to pull me back closer.

After balling up my fist and rubbing my eyes, my vision clears up, letting me lay eyes on Collin and the boy standing next to him. He appears to be in his early twenties with light blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a very contagious smile painted across his face.

"Louis! Sorry, we didn't mean to wake you, we were going to come back in a bit but since you are up. I would like you to meet Niall, my boyfriend." Collin says proudly.

"Hi, Louis! It's nice to meet you, I have heard a lot about you." Niall says, seemingly trying to contain his excitement.

I smile back widely at him, he seems sweet.

"It's nice to meet you too Niall." I say, feeling a little bit shy about meeting a new person.

My shyness apparently is evident to the boys.

"Aw Louis, no need to be nervous. Even though it's adorable." Niall says with a laugh.

I know he doesn't mean it in a flirtatious way but I find myself turning a deep red at his comment.

"How are you feeling Louis, are your ribs sore?" Collin asks, switching into some type of doctor mode.

"I'm okay, I actually feel alright. Thank you though." I smile at him.

"Oh yeah, speaking of, I bought you something. I wanted to get something as a little get well soon present but I didn't know what to get you so I just got you this bear." Niall says, handing me a brown stuffed bear that is nearly half the size of my body.

"Thank you so much, that's so sweet of you." I say, opening my arms up for a thank-you hug.

Niall quickly rushes over and pulls me into a very tight hug, causing me to groan out a bit in pain as his hands wrap around my freshly wrapped torso.

Harry immediately shoots awake, from hearing me in any form of discomfort.

"What's wrong? What happened?" Harry quickly spitting questions.

"Nope, Im alright. Nothings wrong, just a tight hug." I say, and Harry visibly relaxes.

"Oh I'm so sorry Louis, I was just excited to meet you." Niall says, now looking at me with worry and extreme guilt.

"No no, it's okay. My fault for offering it up. No worries, both of you can calm down." I shush them.

Collin comes and wraps his arms around Niall's waist, pulling him back from the bed.

"Are you trying to break Louis? I have already fixed him enough times." Collin says to him jokingly.

"No, I swear I didn't mean to." Niall whines back, making me laugh.

"I'm just kidding Babe, but everyone be careful with Louis, he's fragile." Collin says.

"Lies, I'm not fragile, I'm the least fragile person in this room." I say, knowing that my words are the complete opposite of reality.