5

Louis POV:

It's been about a week since the whole panic attack, sitting in Harry's lap ordeal and I'm still feeling embarrassed about it. That was the only time I have ever had a panic attack in front of someone and while I did enjoy Harry's comfort, I don't think I'm used to being so vulnerable in front of someone.

Luckily, Harry hasn't mentioned the whole 'he knows that someone is hurting me' thing that he said in the car last week. Maybe he forgot about it or maybe he is just avoiding the topic because of how he knows it trigged a panic attack. But either way is fine, as long as Chris doesn't find out that Harry is getting suspicious.

Chris has been hurting me worse that usual this week. Before, it only really happened when he was drunk but now every single time he sees me, he is hurting me. It's beginning to become unbearable but I know that I'm just acting weak and I'll be able to move out in a few months anyway so I should just power through.

Its been the worst when Harry leaves the house, he says that he gets to hear me scream that way. This morning when Harry went to pick up breakfast, Chris pushed me and I fell and hit my head on the corner of my bed, causing it to bleed until I passed out. Thankfully I woke up by the time Harry was home and the bleeding stopped after I cleaned it off.

I haven't been wearing anything but long pants and jumpers, that way I could hide newer bruises. Today I'm wearing a beanie so no one can see the gash on the back of my head.

The only okay thing about this week has been that I have gotten to see Liam and Zayn a lot at school, we have actually become really good friends. They both are really sweet and kind to me, but for some reason are very protective over me and harsh to other people. Like this one guy in my grade, Mason put his hand on my shoulder and I winced a bit because he hit a bruise, but Zayn and Liam thought he was hurting me and tackled him to the floor. So they are a bit intense sometimes but they are great friends.

Today is a Sunday and I invited Zayn and Liam over to hang out. Typically I would wouldn't ever bring anyone to my house because Chris would never let me but he said he would be out all of today and tonight so it will just be me and them, I also told Harry he could hang out with us if he wants to and he great fully accepted my offer.

I'm not too sure what we will do together, probably just hang out but they are supposed to be here in like ten minutes.

"You seem quite excited Lou." Harry says with a laugh while watching me from the other side of the living room.

"I am, you are going to love them Harry." I say eagerly.

"Hmm we will see." Harry says with a bit of a smirk.

After a couple minutes of anxious waiting, the doorbell rings. I jump up off of the couch and make my way over to the door, I'm a bit slow just because of how sore all my bruises are making me but hopefully Harry doesn't notice.

"Hey Lou." They greet kindly as I open the door.

"Come in, this is my older step brother, Harry." I say, once they enter the house.

"Hey Harry." Liam greets.

"Hey Liam, nice to meet you." Harry says.

Zayn laughs a bit, making me give him a bit of a funny look. What is he laughing at? Did I do something? Zayn immediately goes silent when Harry gives him a harsh look.

I give Liam and Zayn a quick tour of the house before bringing them back to the main room. Them and Harry seem to actually get along really well, as I predicated.

"Uhh do you guys wanna watch a movie maybe?" I suggest.

"Sounds good to me." Zayn says.

"Lou, you should eat lunch first." Harry says.