10

Louis POV:

After dinner is all finished, Harry carries me over to his large leather couch, insisting I can't walk over myself. He sits me down next to his body and places my head in the pit of his shoulder.

"Harry? Why do you think Chris did what he did? Was it my fault?" I ask, after we both stare off into space for a few minutes.

I've sorta been wanting an actual answer to the question since Chris started hurting me, so maybe Harry can give me one.

"Louis, I want you to know that not a single thing that he did to you was your fault. There is something wrong with Chris and he will never touch you again." He says seriously.

"But he said that I deserved it and I think he did it because I was gay. It makes sense why he doesn't like me, I mean look at me." I say, gesturing down to my pathetic body.

I've always been kind of short for my age and plenty of people have made fun of me for it, usually just people at school. Not to mention my pudgy body, another thing I used to get made fun of for when I was younger, that's why I stopped eating as much in the first place. Anytime I bring up my body with anyone now, they tend to say I'm being silly or call me skinny but I know that they only say what they think I want to hear

"First things first, there is nothing wrong with being gay Louis, I'm gay for Christ sakes. I don't want you thinking for a second that your sexuality or anything about you made Chris do what he did. Second off, you are perfect, you don't even know the things your body does to me, so I don't know what you mean when you talk about yourself like that." Harry says, seemingly a bit upset.

"But if there is nothing wrong with me, why does he hate me so much?" I ask.

"He has something wrong with him, he is a terrible human being who is so miserable, he takes it out on you." Harry says as a matter of a factly.

"Okay." I say quietly, not really believing him.

Harry instantly sees through my facade and pulls me into his lap so I am straddling him.

"Look at me Louis." He commands.

I don't listen to him, my eyes just keep trailing around the penthouse living room, deep into thought.

"Louis, look at me." He repeats, this time gripping my chin and turning my head so we are locking eyes.

"I want you to know, that nothing he did to you was your fault." He says, looking at me seriously.

"Okay." I say, letting out a breath I didn't know I wad holding, this time actually believing him.

Harry gives me a sad yet soft look as he slowly trails his large rough hand down my face, starting with his hands massaging through my hair and ending with running his thumb over my lips, making me look up at him innocently.

He then harshly presses his lips against mine. I grown into his mouth at the sudden movement and I can fell him quickly harden under me at my reaction, causing me to harden myself.

Harry's tongue brushes over my bottom lip, causing me to immediately submit to him and open my mouth, giving him full access. He gently slips his tongue into my mouth, slowly intertwining his with mine.

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, I've never really kissed someone with so much lust and tension.

Harry takes his lips away from mine before he kisses down my chin and ending on my neck, where he softly sucks, leaving light love bites.

"Harry." I moan out breathlessly.

"I'm here baby." He says, breathing me in deeply.

He pulls my jumper over my head, leaving my bruised and bandaged body on full display for him. He runs his hands over my skin, sending shivers down my spin.