17

Louis POV:

The next day, I find myself sitting on the small black leather couch in the corner of Harry's office watching Harry closely as he sits behind his large desk, typing quickly at his computer.

Harry had to come into the office today, he said he had a meeting he had to come to but he refused to leave me alone even though Zayn and Liam could have watched me plus we also have all of that security now. But it's okay, I have no problem hanging around Haz.

We have been here for about an hour or so and I've really just been watching him do some work on his computer. He offered to find something more interesting for me to do here but I just told him that I don't want to be away from him either.

He looks incredibly gorgeous with his hair pulled back into a bun with a few of the of the shorter curls pulled back behind his ears as he focuses on his work. Every couple of minutes he glances up from his laptop to check on me, and just smiles contently when finds me to be okay.

After a few more minutes of watching Harry, the door that leads into his office opens, reviling a women, wearing a very low cut button up shirt, showing her clearly fake breasts. She looks at Harry, adjusting herself to try and look more attractive as she puffs out her lips and struts over to him.

"Clair, you know you have to knock on my door before coming in." Harry warns harshly.

"Oh come on Harry, it's me, I don't have to knock." She says with a weird fake laugh.

Who the heck is this girl? And why is she trying so hard to flirt with Harry?

"No, everyone has to knock, and that includes my secretary. Also it's Mr.Styles to you." He says.

Oh, his secretary.

She then scoffs a bit before ignoring his words and moving on.

"Well, you are needed in the conference room for your meeting." She tells him.

"Alright, thank you Clair, tell them that we will be in soon." He says, still seeming to be annoyed with the women.

"We? Oh Mr.Styles, I won't be coming with you." She says again with the laugh.

"Oh no, that's not what I meant. Louis will be coming to my meeting with me." He says.

I women turns to me, only now caring about my presence. She looks at me, her face turns to disgust once she sees me, making me feel a bit insecure.

"He can't come with you!" She says, sounding outraged.

Harry gives her a look, which causes her to cower done.

"I said he's coming, end of discussion." He says firmly.

She stomps her foot in rage before turning around and marching out of the office, now her face red with anger.

"I'm sorry she was so rude to you baby. I don't know why I haven't fired that girl yet." He says, turning to me.

"Uh, it's okay, I didn't mean to cause a problem. I can stay here if you want me too." I say.

"No no, she's just jealous baby. Don't worry, I'll be firing her after the meeting, no one can treat you like that." He says upset.

"She seems to like you a lot." I say, feeling a bit jealous myself.

Of course I know that Harry would never want to be with that women but something inside of me just makes me believe that I'm not good enough for Harry and he someone like that could be better.

"Lou, don't be silly baby. I don't care about whatever attraction she has to me, you are the only person I could ever want." He says, clearly being able to read my thoughts through my body language.