12

Louis POV:

"Louuuiiisss." I hear Owen's voice slur out as he walks down the basement stairs.

I don't know how long I have been here for, it has to of been at least a few days. I'm freezing down here, legitimately I don't think I have ever felt colder in my entire life. And I'm externally hungry, Owen brought me down a piece of bread the first day I was here but nothing since then.

I have nearly lost all hope of anyone finding me, I'm sure if they were going to they would of already. Maybe Harry is glad I'm gone, he wouldn't have to worry about me that way.

My ribs still hurt like hell but I've gotten slightly more used to it. A lot of my cuts I have received from Owen have started to scar over because they haven't been treated.

He hasn't let me out of the basement once, I feel like I've been trapped in here for years even though it's only been a few days. Staying down here plus the lack of nutrition is making me sick. I think I have some kind of bad head cold, my headache hasn't gone away at all, it's only really gotten worse. My throat is so sore I can barley even talk and I constantly feel dizzy and tired.

"Respond to me!" He says getting mad.

I have learned that Owen has a big temper and is easily triggered, so I try my best to not make him mad but I just seem to always disappoint him.

"Hi Owen." I whisper out, my throat in too much pain to talk in a normal tone.

"Much better." He says.

Owen pulls up a small wooden chair and sets it in front of me before he sits down, grossly spreading his legs and leaning back.

I scoot back in fear, not wanting to be anywhere near this man ever but once I bump into the wall, I can't go any further. Owen just moves his chair closer to me, leaving us with only a bit of space in between us.

"Don't play hard to get with me Louis, I know you want this just as much as I do." He says, while grabbing my upper thigh through my sweat pants.

"Please don't touch me." I say, trying not to piss him off too much.

He's never done anything like this. The only times he has touched me the last few days has been when he is kicking me or trying throwing something at me when he gets mad.

"Oh come on, let's just have some fun." He says, trailing his hairy hand up my thigh, getting very close to me.

I squirm under his grip, not wanting him to touch me but I can't move far, I'm cornered. So I do the only thing I can do, I kick him, as hard as I possible can. Now truth be told I'm not very strong so it wasn't too effective but he pulls his hand off of me. I'm not one for violence but it was the only option.

"You are going to fucking regret that. I'm nice to you and you kick me?! I'll be right back, and I assure you when I am back you are going to wish you were never put into this world." He says before standing up and leaving the basement.

Oh god oh god oh god. I shouldn't of done that, now he's going to hurt me. What is he going to do? Kill me? Maybe I should of just let him do what he wanted.

I can hear him walking around upstairs and praying that I don't hear the footsteps come near the basement door.

The thoughts of the endless things that Owen could do to me if he wants terrifies me and I find my breathing getting harsh. I can barley move and he is already much larger than me, how am I supposed to defend myself? And what is he getting from upstairs?

Tears fill my eyes, because I know something is going to happen to me and I'm scared. I just want to go home. I don't know what I did to deserve whatever Owen is about to do to me but I can't escape that now.