7

Harry's POV:

It's my dad, my own father. I've had Liam and Zayn watching his every move at school, no wonder they have found nothing, because it's happening in his own home. The home where I could have been protecting him.

How could I not have figured this out sooner? I've seen my father mistreat Louis but I overlooked it, I didn't think that the man I thought I knew could do such things. Anyone who would do something like that to my Louis is no father of mine.

No wonder Louis didn't want to tell me who was abusing him. I trusted that Chris would be taking care of Louis. I left them alone, I gave him opportunities for Chris to hurt him.

If I were Louis I would never forgive me, nonetheless want to be in any form of relationship with me.

I storm away, leaving Collin standing outside of Louis's room shocked. I run downstairs and grab my keys before heading out the door.

"Watch Louis." I command Zayn and Liam as I walk past them.

I run out to my car, quickly turning it on and pulling out of the driveway. Chris told me what bar he was going to before he left, so lucky for me, I know where to find him.

I speed over to the old run-down bar, probably breaking multiple laws on my way over but I have something I need to do.

I crake my knuckles as I get out of my car and make my way over to the entrance. The bouncer that is standing outside of the bar doesn't ask for my ID or even question me as I walk in, he can most likely see that I am about two seconds away from killing someone.

The bar is decently full, most seats holding people in them, and a couple bartenders making drinks for each customer. I pay little attention to the unrecognizable faces, only looking for one person. My eyes land on him, sitting at the end of the bar, beer in hand, talking to some random woman.

"Everybody get out!" I yell loud enough for the entire room's attention to turn to me.

Some people listen immediately and get out of their seats and head for the door but a few people stay put.

"NOW," I yell even louder, rage evident in my voice.

Everyone including the bartenders now listen and scurry out of my sight, leaving the bar empty except for me and Chris.

"Harry, what are you doing here?" He asks, giving me a strange look.

I let out a little rage-filled chuckle at how in the dark this man is.

"Why?" I ask him as I walk over to his seat.

"Why what son?" He asks back, confused.

"How could you do such things to your own stepson?" I ask.

The color drains from his face as my words register in his ears. He puts his arms up in a surrender position.

"I didn't do anything to him." He says.

I can immediately tell that he is lying.

"Don't even fucking try right now. How could you do such things to him? You're a terrible human being." I say, holding myself back from ending this man.

"I can't believe that faggot told you." He says, giving up on his lie.

With that, I jump and tackle him off of his barstool and immediately pin him down on the ground. He instantly looks terrified of me, as he should be. He tries his best to squirm out of my grip but he is weak compared to me.

"You're a fucking piece of shit." I say.

"Harry, I'm your dad come on." He says nervously.

"You are no father to me." I say honestly.