6

Louis POV:

Once Harry left my door, I instantly missed him. I'm aware that that sounds stupid because I was the one who wouldn't let him in, in the first place but I'm just scared of him finding out.

But joy creeps it's way into my mind when I hear the sound of Harry's walk coming towards my room again about ten minutes after he leaves.

"Lou?"

"I know I said I would give you some space, but I just wanted to check on you. Maybe talk? If you don't want to of course we don't have to." Harry says, hesitantly.

I don't trust myself to not slip up again and tell him something I shouldn't tell him but I want his comfort right now.

I pull myself up out of bed, wincing at the pain in my abdomen. I walk over to the door and unlock it. I pause for a moment, debating on if letting him in is the best idea. Eventually open the door, and peak my head out.

Harry has a soft smile when he sees I opened the door for him. I feel much more comfortable now not being nearly shirtless in front of him like I was earlier, that was a bit awkward. I'm now wearing not one but two jumpers, just in case.

I smile softly back at Harry, whipping off the tears that were left on my cheeks from before.

I lead Harry over to the bed before laying back down, craving the warm, snuggly feeling my bed provides. Harry just stands next to the bed, seemingly unsure of wether he can get in with me. I nod, I mean we are step brothers after all, we can lay in a bed together.

He very carefully gets next to me in the bed. He is acting like a am super fragile since he saw my marked skin.

I lay on my side, so I can see Harry better. He does the same with his body, so we are facing each other, making searing eye contact.

"Hi." I whisper.

"Hi love." He says back.

We continue to just look into each others eyes, enjoying the peaceful energy in the room. Harry has some of the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. He has deep yet soft green eyes, they are full of soul and kindness.

I definitely shouldn't be thinking this but Harry is one of the most attractive people I have ever seen. I can not find a single imperfection on him.

The silence between me and Harry is nice. It's a comfortable silence, not awkward in the slightest bit.

But soon the silence in a way turns to tension, both of us wondering if the other will let words leave their mouth.

Harry leans his head closer to mine a bit, at first I think that he is just getting comfortable but my eyes widen a bit when he keeps leaning in until our faces are at most two inches apart. Is Harry about to kiss me?!

Harry soon closes the two inch gap between us and quickly connects his lips to mine hungrily, yet still sweet and gentle. I'm a bit taken back, is it wrong to be kissing your step brother who is five years older then you?

My worries wash out of my mind as our lips slowly melt into each other's. I close my eyes as I lean back slightly on the bed, letting Harry hover his large frame over mine, taking full control.

He uses one of his hands to hold his body up and the other one to cup my face gently, pulling me in deeper.

This isn't my first kiss, I've kissed a few guys through out my high school experience but this is my first kiss that has felt like this. It feels right, like I've been craving Harry's touch all of my life and am now receiving it.