20

Louis POV:

"Please Harry! They don't have to stay for too long, I just want to see them." I beg.

It's been a couple of days since Collin diagnosed me with PTSD and Harry has gone into some insane protective mode over me since Collin left.

He rarely really wants me leave the house and when I do leave, he apparently has to be with me and touching me in some way at all times.

I understand that he is just worried about someone or something triggering me and all but I don't want him to have to feel like he is walking on egg shells when we are together, that's not how relationships should work.

But I do actually really like the feeling of always being protected, it makes me feel safe although it's getting a little bit extreme.

He doesn't let anyone come to the penthouse, and I mean anyone. And that's why I am currently pleading for him to let me invite Liam and Zayn over who I haven't seen in a couple of days and miss greatly.

"Louis." Harry says with a sigh.

He takes a deep breath before looking back at me and stopping walking in his tracks.

"I don't want them to hurt you, weather they mean to or not." He continues, letting his concerns show.

"But they won't Harry, I promise. You have known them practically forever, you know that they won't hurt me. Plus you will be here the whole time." I say.

He looks back up at me again with his lips pressed together as he debates with himself about what to do.

"I don't know Louis." He says unsurely.

"Please. I miss them Harry." I beg, looking up at him sadly.

His look softens by the end of my sentence.

"Fine but you have to stay in the penthouse so I can make sure you are safe." He says.

I cheer loudly then quickly hugging him before running into my room to get my phone to invite them over.

I send them a short text, just asking them if they want to hang out and they both respond with a yes within seconds before I put my phone down and start to get ready.

I jump a little bit when I feel large arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey hey hey, we still have a few rules we need to go over before they get here." Harry whispers quietly.

"Like?" I ask.

"Like that you are going to tell me if start to feel uncomfortable or start to get upset or tired, right?" Harry says, while planting a sensual kiss on the side of my neck.

I moan a little bit as I lean my head back, giving him full access to my neck.

"Mhm." I say, agreeing to Harry's rules if it means he will keep doing this.

He uses his lips to trail down my neck and onto my collar bones, kissing through my shirt as his arms continue to tightly grip my waist from behind.

"Harry." I moan out breathlessly.

He tosses me onto the bed effortlessly before pulling my shirt up off over my head before connecting his mouth with one of my sensitive nipples.

"Wait Harry, what if Liam and Zayn come early." I protest.

I can't even begin to imagine how embarrassing it would be if they walked in on us doing this.

"They won't." He says confidently as he pulls his mouth up for a few seconds.