Bachelorette

I stood in the lobby of the hotel, blindfolded. Charlie was leading me towards what I was assuming was some sort of bachelorette party. She was giggling and I rolled my eyes, a smile tugging at my lips.

She yanked the blindfold off and I gasped. There stood Angel Dust, Niffty, and Vaggie. What I was surprised about, though, was the lovely cake and champagne laid out.

Everything was decorated in baby pinks and white and I pulled my fists up to my face and squealed, spinning around and hugging Charlie.

"Charlie! You didn't have to..." she hushed me,

"No, nooope, you are our friend who's getting MARRIED in just a few months to one of hell's most dangerous men... I'm quite frankly scared of what he'd do if I hadn't gone all out." I scoffed playfully, and punched her lightly on the shoulder.

"Charlotte Magne, you know you're more powerful than ten of my fiancé's, right?" She shrugged,

"I don't like fighting."

I rolled my eyes and bounded over to the other girls... and Angel.

"Congrats, suga'!" Angel said excitedly, and hugged me with all six of his arms. My bones crunched and I wheezed, and he sat me down.

"Thanks Angie≈" I said feebly, and then hugged Vaggie and Niffty as well. Vaggie had a small smile on her face, but her eyes were less than approving. I laid my hand on her shoulder, and looked into her eyes softly.

Her smile turned up a bit more and she just nodded.

Niffty was excited beyond anyone's belief.

"Oooooo! Emagine, I can't believe you and Alastor are getting married!" She went on and on, bouncing around and then everything stilled as a voice cut through the room.

"Niffty darling, calm yourself. Let's not give Emagine a heart attack before our wedding, hm?"

I spun around, a huge smile on my face. Al was dressed in a red dress shirt and black dress pants. He looked quite casual, actually. His hair was pulled back into a little pony tail, and his monocle was hanging over his shoulder. He was wearing black suspenders and I giggled.

'Old man'

I bounced over to him and without any warning he picked me up by my waist and spun me around. I blushed deeply, whispering, "Alastor, there's people..." and glancing to the side at the girls...

And Angel.

He just hummed and dipped me before standing me back up and kissing me deeply. After that he summoned his microphone, a cheeky grin on his face.
"Well, I best be off! Husker should be waiting for me at the bar." With that he tapped the floor and poofed away.

I turned back to my company, and all of their faces' were covered in a red blush, as well as mine.

I hid my face, "stop thinking about it! Perverts!" They then all burst into laughter, and our party began.

--------

3rd person POV

Angel and Emagine stood on the bar, drunkenly singing together. Charlie was passed out in the corner on top of Vaggie after they made out for a solid 10 minutes.

Niffty was cleaning, but not very well because she was also drunk.

Angel pressed his back against Emagine's and ran his hands all over his body like he was stripping, Emagine just danced the best her drunken body could manage.

Alastor and Husk walked through the hotel doors, chatting casually. Husk stopped and put his hand out in front of Alastor, making him bump into it.