I Now Pronounce You...

When we got back to the hotel, Alastor was carrying Charlie. It turns out she'd hurt her leg pretty bad, and couldn't walk.

When we walked in, Vaggie saw us immediately and screamed, running to Alastor. She took Charlie, and then looked at him, horror and anger in her eyes.

Before she could start yelling at him, I spoke up.

"Vagatha that is enough," her face fell into a soft frown at the sound of my voice and Alastor stepped aside, revealing me. She just simply nodded, and took Charlie to their room to sleep.

I turned around to sit, and there on the couch sat Lucifer. My eyes widened and I turned back to Alastor quickly, tugging at his sleeve.

"Hm?" He said lazily, then saw where I was pointing. He smiled at the man, and walked over, sitting down opposite of him.

"Lucifer, for the first time I am indebted to someone else. What will it be my friend?" Alastor said smoothly, but the kindness in his voice shocked me. Lucifer just shook his head, a small smile on his lips as he propped one arm on the couch armrest.

"Nothing, dear friend, nothing," he then looked to me, and to the crown on my head, "ah, I see Hecate has finally gone to rest."

My eyes widened, "you-you knew my mother?" He just laughed, but it wasn't condescending or mocking. He was just amused at my innocence.

"Yes, darling, I knew her," his browns furrowed together, "she was... a wonderful woman. It's a shame I didn't get to say goodbye." I shook my head, sitting in Alastor's lap.

"This is...all so much happening," I mumbled, one hand on my forehead, "I'm a witch."

Lucifer simply nodded, "not just any witch, dear. You're the witch. The top dog. You're the me of Wiccan, like how God is to Christianity."

I began to feel panicked and Lucifer noticed and continued, "however, you don't need to be scared. People pray to you, but you don't have to answer them. You simply hold an energy in your body that provides them with the power to do it themselves. You don't really lift a finger."

I looked at my hand. My claws were longer. Then I spoke softly, almost as if it were to myself.

"I killed Vox."

Lucifer choked on his drink, and slammed it down trying to regain his composure.

"You what?!"

"Well, technically he's not dead. But he's crying in the floor of the dungeon because I placed a spell of eternal torment on him," I said plainly, and Lucifer just stood up, walking to the door.

"Well, then I'm gonna have my hands full this evening. Goodnight, children," he waved, and I just giggled.

_________________

Three months later

"Do you, Alastor, take this woman, to have and to hold...until death do you part?" The formalities of course made no sense in hell, but Alastor couldn't be happier looking at his goddess bride.

She was glowing, literally.

"I do."

Emagine repeated this, and then Alastor grabbed her by the waist before Lucifer could even say "kiss the bride" spinning her, and dipping her, before placing a long kiss on her lips.

The crowd went up in cheers and the party started.

Angel planned the after party, per drunken promise at Emagine's bachelorette party.