🌑 Chapter Thirteen

Warning:

This and the upcoming chapters will be rough drafts. Your author plans to let the flow take her and not focus much on the way of writing. Advance apologies for mistakes and cringe ahead. Thank you and please don't hesitate to comment your initial thoughts about the update down below!

👑👑👑

Night Rikuo's POV:

Okay, so how are we feeling tonight?

"I don't know if upset would be the correct term, but we're not okay... that's the only thing I'm sure of. ", says my day self inside my head.

And this is about Tsurara again?

"I don't want to talk about her, right now. Why are you even talking to me... ", he replies.

I don't know. I thought you'd want someone to talk to and here I am. I have more chances of understanding you than anyone out there because we're basically the same soul.

"Soul, huh? Nice word to label us with. I mean, you're right. I feel like shit and I don't want to feel like shit alone. Tsurara really made us both for fall her... ", he sighs.

She didn't make us fall, we just did. You need to express your words better. What you just said won't even pass for a confession. Anyways, what do you want us to do? I'm not in the mood to drink or go out, so think of something else.

"Actually, nothing. Can we do that?", he resigns.

Sure. Just letting you know that we've still got a chance. I know I do. I'm bold enough to ask her out, if I choose to. I can do that, but I'm just a fourth of you. You have make moves too yourself or nothing will happen.

"It's nice to have you, have I ever said that? You do a pretty good job kicking some sense to me. I'll try that. Thanks.", he breathes--and there goes our cue to switch.

The moonlight used to be the only time I can take over our body, but we've established that it's not about the moonlight. It's about the moon itself and we can now take turns anytime we agree with.