🌑 Chapter Eleven

Tsurara's POV:

'I didn't leave Rikuo-sama alone on the rooftop.' I lied to myself.

'I did, but I didn't want to!' I admitted to myself.

I felt so bad, but Shima-kun pulled me to go downstairs with him. He told me it was for something very important. I remember sticking a note on the rooftop door that said--

"I'm sorry. -Tsurara"

--in hope Rikuo-sama would see it when he leaves.

"So...um what's that very important thing, Shima-kun?", I asked as we both stepped on the familiar soft green field.

"This.", he answered before doing something I never expected him to do. He held my hand and placed a gentle kiss on it.

"This is the only place where I can be who I want to be. This is the only sport that I want to be in. This is the only hand I want to be holding. This is the only girl who I want to be with.", he was looking into my eyes till he finished. He was giving me every sincerity he had and I just stood here, afraid of uttering a single word.

He gave me the warmest smile and said, "You don't have to say anything."

He kept on giving me things I knew I couldn't return and I've never felt so bad in my whole life till now.

We both went to our own classes, leaving me to think about what just happened for the rest of the afternoon.