🌑 Prologue

A NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:

Hi! This book shall be undergoing some changes starting today. Updates will be coming very soon. Sorry for being gone for the most of 2019. Please allow me to make it up to you this year. Thank you loads for reading! Love always, hprincess_diana

👑👑👑

"Rikou-sama, can I expect something in the future?"

"W-what?"

The whole gym incident between Tsurara and Rikuo has left the latter feeling embarrassed around his first aid, who also happens to be his first love.

The memory haunts him in his sleep. And he can't seem to find a way to escape from it.

Was it the fact that Tsurara found him cleaning the school gym by himself on that day or the fact that, for some unknown reason, the boxes decided to fall together and trap him and Tsurara in an awkward position or the fact that he insisted to stay on top of Tsurara even after she thought of a possible way out or the fact that he had the audacity to lean closer when their faces were too dangerously close already or the fact that he chose to act as if nothing happened after Ao rescued them?

Which fact was embarrassing enough to torture his mind for how many days now? Every single one of them.

His awkwardness around her doubled up every time he would tell himself to get a grip already.

"Maybe, I shouldn't have done that. I can't even look at her in the eye now. How long will I stay like this?", Rikuo sighed to himself for the nth time as he walked to his classroom.

"Rikou-sama?", Tsurara called twice as she came closer to Rikuo's desk.

"Hm? Sorry.", startled Rikuo managed to reply, Tsurara's presence barely registering on him.

"I've noticed you spacing out, lately. Is there something wrong?", she asked, worry painted on her face.

"Huh? N-no."

"Okay..."

"Nothing is wrong. Please don't worry.", he tried pulling off a chuckle in hope to sound more convincing.

"Okay, if that's what Rikuo-sama says so--Oh my! The classes are about to start. See you at our usual spot during lunch!"

Rikou let out a long breath he wasn't aware he was holding in. He really needs to get a grip already, but how?