🌑 Chapter Three

Rikou's POV:

"Tsurara nee-san"

"Tsurara nee-san"

"Tsurara nee-san"

This has been constantly in my mind now. I am fully aware that's just Shouei-kun calling her a sister as a sign of respect, but the fact that he calls her by her first name bothers me sometimes.

Could it be that he is a potential rival? Heh, who am I kidding? It's only natural for anyone to harbour admiration or something more towards Tsurara. After all, she is a fine, beautiful and kind-hearted person. This shouldn't be surprising, but it still gets on my nerves. I don't know why.

I was halfway back to my room when I heard a familiar voice saying, "I only tie it after bath. It's much easier to dress up that way."

Isn't that Tsurara? As I wondered who was she talking to, a masculine voice soon replied an "I like it better when you leave it as it is..."

The last thing I want right now is hearing Shouie-kun say anything like that.

"Um--"

"--Tsurara?", I hesitantly called, cutting off what she was about to say.

I just hope asking for a warm cup of milk wouldn't sound suspicious...

"Rikou-sama, here's your milk.", Tsurara said, sliding my bedroom door with a small tray on one hand.

"Thank--"--splash!

"Hot! Hot! Hot!", Tsurara tripped before entering my room. Thus, spilling the warm cups of milk on me.

She apologized repeatedly and decided it was a good idea to frost me with her cold breath.

"Cold! Cold! Cold!", I cried.

"Oh no, Rikou-sama! I'm terribly sorry.", her frozen tears dropped on the floor and I found it mesmerizing.

"H-hey. It's okay. Don't cry."

👑👑👑

Greetings!

It's never too late to wish...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!

I updated late--AGAIN, but hopefully it's worth the wait.

A massive thank you for your never ending support!

Till next time~ 😍

Love always,
hprincess_diana