🌑 Chapter Seven

Kana's POV:

"I'm telling you, I saw it with my own eyes!", Shima-kun insisted.

"Maybe it was just the fatigue taking over your vision. Please don't say awful things like that or Kiyotsugu-kun might hear you.", I simply told him.

He has been saying that he saw a yokai-like creature hiding behind the goal post during his practice after class yesterday. There's just no way.

Even if he was telling the truth, I'm sure that thing won't do them any harm. I mean, some of them couldn't be that bad. I may or may have learned something like that from this long haired boy I've been crushing on since  the beginning of last year, but no one has to know.

"...or I'll hear what?", wondered Kiyotsugu-kun as he walked towards Shima-kun and I.

Shima-kun ended up telling him the whole story. I honestly don't know if involving Kiyotsugu-kun here would be a good idea. He might...

"This is huge. Great job, my reliable comrade! Even when playing football, you never let the curious blood within you rest.", he began.

"This calls for an emergency meeting for Kiyojūji squad at lunch! Shima-kun, Ienaga-kun, Nura-kun, Torii-kun, Maki-kun--you heard me. Oh and don't forget to inform Oikawa-kun from the other class too.", he added before going back to his own desk. The bell rang when our homeroom adviser entered the room.