(4 : Phase One)

As Hisoka left the arrogant man with no arms -- not figuratively--- he continued on with the phase one of the Hunter exam

As Hisoka left the arrogant man with no arms -- not figuratively--- he continued on with the phase one of the Hunter exam. Having no more of the bento his daughter prepared, he was in a very bad mood. One more push and he'd massacre everyone in the room.

'Ara, if I do that doll won't be happy. She asked me no to kill an examiner after all.' The thought of massacring everyone was still at the back of Hisoka's mind, but to honor his daughter's request, he held back.

The first phase was tiresome for Hisoka, it lacked the thrill of a battle but he got to notice a few people that caught his interest.

He figured that he needs a distraction so that he won't think about killing everyone, and an unripe fruit would be the perfect distraction.

Hisoka watched the green haired energetic boy;  his eyes discerning if this kid would prove to be a source of entertainment for him. And oh dear, he passed all of Hisoka's expectations.

He moved a bit slower to match the boy's tempo, and concealed his malicious intent. He saw how another kid approached the boy,  and oh well, it was sure a surprise to see the young Zoldyck out in a skateboard participating in the Hunter exam.

'Since it was Illumi's fault why my bento was spilled, a little revenge won't hurt would it?'

Hisoka used Zetsu to hide himself from Illumi's watchful gaze, of course the obsessive older brother would be watching that was to be expected. So slowly and skillfully he went closer to the group of kids and their uncle.

He used his Nen; Bungee Gum and attached it to Killua's cheek, and the other on Gon's lips. He removed his Zetsu, that attracted the attention of the black haired manipulator.

He smirked towards Illumi's direction, pouting towards the group of kids and their uncle. Illumi immediately used Gyo, and then threw a glare towards Hisoka. But since Illumi was on a disguise he couldn't let out his bloodlust, or Killua would recognize it immediately.

Hisoka lifted his index finger and a figure made out of his Nen appeared. It was the shape of a bento box.

'This immature prick!' Illumi thought irritatedly.

Illumi slowed down his place until he reached Hisoka, but Hisoka lifted his index finger again, Nen coming out and had formed into words.

'A step closer and say goodbye to your Kil's first kiss.'

Illumi stopped nearing Hisoka, with a place filled with people and with a mission he was supposed to fulfill, he could do nothing but follow.

Grinning widely, Hisoka knew exactly what Illumi was thinking about. Ara, his plan was just perfect. This does not physically hurt Illumi, but it would torture his mind endlessly. He knew how obsessed Illumi was with Killua and Hisoka used it to his advantage.

But suddenly, the front of the crowd of runners became disoriented, Hisoka hadn't even noticed that they were out on another terrain, he was just having so much fun annoying Illumi.

With a sly smile on his face he accidentally stepped on one of the place's creatures. It was a monster that took shape of another being, and this creature took the shape of Gittarackur.

Hisoka, who thought that this was the real Illumi pulled the Bungee Gum connected to both Killua and Gon. Gon's lips gently landed on Killua's cheek before tripping, the two kids didn't think twice about this incident.

But the man who was filled with pins on his face had definitely thought about the incident more than twice.

Ara, Hisoka might just die after all.