(9 : Player One )

"Careful as always, Y|N

"Careful as always, Y|N." Netero puts up his Ten, focusing more aura to his ears. He closed his eyes, and focused on his environment.

"Preparations complete desu." Netero never truly knew what the girl's Nen was. The girl had always been careful when showing off her Nen. Deleting her opponents' memories right after each fight. So up until now, there is no record about her Nen.

"Give me the ball." Netero's foot almost moved against his orders. Netero was glad that he knew the basics of the girl's Nen.

He didn't know what her rules were, but he knew how it would affect him. Because the first time he fought the young girl, and got his memories erased, he was able to protect a bit of his memories. But the Nen was still too powerful, for even him to overcome.

"Ara. Gyo. You didn't forget everything? That's not good." He listened to her monotone voice, her light footsteps pacing around him.

"Nee Netero-jiji, tell me what you remember."

Netero shuts his mouth right, yet it still follows her orders.

"I know that you can make me obey your words, through hearing and looking at my eyes."

A small hand reaches towards Netero, but with years and years of experience Netero dodges her incoming attack.

"Stop moving." Her hands almost reaches the ball in Netero's hand. Even though Netero dodged, he was still delayed by a second. Even though he could break away from her binding orders, he still follows them, even just slightly.

"Just give me the ball, I just want a promotion." She stood in front of Netero, and held his arms, gentle and caring. Netero's eyes slowly opened, only to be welcomed by piercing E|C eyes.

"Give it now." The ball fell from Netero's hand, bouncing slightly only to land on her small hands.

"Arigatou. You're really a tough nut, now, now. Forget everything except my promotion and that you lost."

"Release, Netero-jiji."

~*~

Author's note : For those who are confused then fear not, in the future chapters, the full explanation of her current Nen will be revealed. Most probably at the last stage.

Happy reading darlings!