( 28: Phase Four V )

She felt her elbow click out of place and a jolting pain that went through her body. Tears were falling from her eyes as she bit her bottom lip in pain. The young girl was indeed a talented one - a genius even. However, that does not change the fact that she was but a child. And given the fact that she lived with Hisoka under the same roof, it was no exaggeration to say that no harm has come her way. 

Until now that is. 

'It hurts!' 

She couldn't help but shut her eyes close from the pain that coursed from her broken arm. 

"GIVE UP!" Hanzo said as he twisted her arm more. 

"AGHHHHHHHH!" 

The spectators obviously cringed from the pain in her voice and couldn't bare but look away at the small frail girl that was being broken and was screaming in agony. 

"HEY! YOU BASTARD! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT SHE'S CRYING?! YOU'RE A GROWN ADULT BULLYING A LITTLE GIRL!" Leorio couldn't bare to stand the situation any longer and was ready to step inside the arena and throw hands at Hanzo. 

"YOU'LL GET DISQUALIFIED MISTER!" Y/N shouted even though still feeling the pain from her arm. She bit her lip to the point of drawing blood and admist the pain and confusion she failed to notice the growing murderous intent that floated aroung Hisoka's figure. 

She cleared her head, thinking that nothing would happen if she didn't fight back. Her thoughts of surrendering and submitting disolving into thin air. She loathed that the man was handling her like a fragile doll, and she hated looking weak in front of such an audience. 

She let the nen nodes of her body open and she let the aura flow out. There was no point in not using nen anymore, she wasn't going to give up. She felt far too insulted to peacefully tap out. The nen immediately covered her body like a protective armor and the weight of the fully grown man on top her suddenly felt much lighter. 

And Hanzo felt this shift. He felt the sudden pressure that enveloped the surrounding area and he felt his body slowly getting lifted away her tiny frame. 

"You make me mad Mister Ninja. Here I was playing nice." 

She finally lifts off his body and he steps back a few meters away from her. Hanzo was dumb but he had incredible insticts and he knew immediately that this kid was no someone who could take on. But with a pride that was wounded he carried on with the fight. 

Y/N charges in quickly and jumps up until her legs were levelled with Hanzo's head. She releases a swift kick that grazes Hanzo's left cheek. She continued her barrage of attacks as she relentlessly kicked and punched towards the towering figure. 

Hanzo was growing tired from the pressure and all the dogding and was getting sloppy with his movements. His eyes could barely stay focused on her attacks because they were far too quick for him. 

And Y/N saw that opening. She was also getting tirred from relentlessly attacking and with her limited endurance - she was soon to run out of steam. So, when Hanzo's eyes drooped even slightly she faked a punch to his side before jumping up and giving a straight kick to his chin. 

Hanzo falls down and he barely retains his consciousness. Y/N stands over his lying body. And even with her small figure and cute, chubby face, she glares down at him like he was dirt that belonged under her feet. 

"Give up, Ninja."