( 27 : Phase Four IV )

Uh-oh... Was what Y/N thought. 

She was stepping inside the area where she and the ninja man was to fight in. And she immediately felt the blazing aura of murderous aura surrounding her father. 

' Please bear with it Papa, I'll give up soon. I just have to make it seem like I'm just a weak and fragile girl. I can't let Netero-jiji know that I have no intention to fight. ' 

She finally reached the place parallel to Hanzo - the name of the man she apparently has to "fight". 

" Just give up kid, I won't go easy on you." 

Y/N eyebrows twitched in annoyance.

' This man doesn't even have his hatsu established yet he ridicules me like this? What a fool. ' 

" I will try my best... " 

She took a step forward and did a fighting stance. She was going to fight barehandedly and pretend to get hit once and surrender. 

She made the first move. Swiftly attacking the much taller man, she tried to sweep his feet to make him lose his balance but he dodged immediately. 

' If I used my nen I could have hit him... ' 

Hanzo retaliates and they exchange blows. Hanzo was taken aback with her strength, he felt a heavy push whenever she hit his guarding arms. She totally didn't look like the type of human to hit such heavy hits. And with the blazing determination in her eyes, he knew she wasn't going to give up. 

So, he had to be a bit cruel. 

Y/N thinks that the fight has been long enough, and she purposely lets a hole in her stance and in the last moment to offset the impact she will cover the area with nen. 

She didn't know what technique it was. She only knew that there was Gyo which allowed her to see nen strings and nen traces, but when she was training with Hisoka some time ago, she thought that it'd be useful if she moved her nen in a specific area and covered that area to reduce impact. 

Just then, Hanzo took the bait and threw his left leg to kick her unguarded side. She braced herself for impact but the kick never came. Instead she felt herself being picked up and getting thrown across the floor harshly. 

And before she could process what was happening and react, Hanzo was already atop her and restricting her hands behind her. She was constrained the moment she fell for Hanzo's faint. 

Hanzo saw her unguarded right side and so then threw his left leg as a faint. His years of experience told him something was off and immeadiately decided in a split second to attack her from the top instead. Using his obviously better physique to easily pick her up and threw her off. 

He felt like he was going to break his legs if he had kicked her unguarded right side.  Maybe it was a gut feeling, maybe it was his years of experience, or maybe it was both.

"Why didn't you continue the kick?" Said the young girl timidly. 

"It was a trap wasn't it?" 

Y/N, annoyed that the situation unfolded differently answered brashly in a very annoyed and disrespectful tone. 

"It wasn't. I was letting you get a hit in, dumbass." 

"Hah! How dare you underestimate me, you're just a kid!" 

"Yet it's taking all your strength to push me down, very amazing of you Mr. Ninja." 

Hanzo must've burst a vein after hearing that and a thread of patience finally snapped inside him. And the moment that thread snapped, Y/N's arm also cracked out of place. 

And her piercing scream echoed throughout the room.