(7 : Introducing Gon and Killua)

The two young boys leisurely walked around with the eggs on their hands

The two young boys leisurely walked around with the eggs on their hands. Successfully passing the 2nd test. They made their way towards an open fire to boil the egg, at first, they weren't gonna eat it but seeing everyone's reaction, they thought they'd give it a try.

But near the fire they spot a H|C hair crouching quietly while watching something cook. Out of curiosity both walked towards the girl and saw that she was using the egg to cook a whole entire meal.

"Wow, that looks really good." Gon muses out that was accompanied by his growling stomach. The aroma had made them extra hungry.

"You're welcome to join me and eat." She says without taking her eyes off if what she was cooking. Both of them accepted her invitation and sat around her.

Engulfed in an awkward silence, Killua and Gon started fidgeting. They were clueless to what they should say to Hisoka's daughter, they were too nervous to even ask your name.

" Y|N, that's my name." As if reading their minds the young girl suddenly blurted out her name. Both of the boys started to lighten up even daring to ask her questions.

"How old are you Y|N?" Killua asks, he has been so full of questions about the small girl. And he finally had his chance to ask her.

"I'm seven."

"Then how come you're here at the Hunter exam?"

"They made exemptions." Was all she said as she pulled out three plates out of thin air. The boys failed to notice her small as they indulged into the hearty meal.

"You're a really good cook Y|N!" Gon said to her with a big smile. She felt quite touched and returned his smile.

"Thank you."

~'~

This chapter is really short and I'm sorry! It's just a filler chapter but I hope you still enjoyed it tho.

The chapters are all not edited so bare with me!

Happy reading, Darlings!