(12 : Phase Three III)

Several hours of grumbling later, the next examinee finally arrived

Several hours of grumbling later, the next examinee finally arrived. And who else would it be other than the pin man, Gittarackur.

"Y|N, do you have food with you?" The little girl's grumbling stopped for a moment as she looked towards Gittarackur. She raised one of her eyebrows in confusion, still tired from abusing her nen's limits.

"Who?"

Gittarackur's face fell, the printed smile on his face falling and fading. He didn't know whether to be happy that his disguise fooled her eyes or be sad that she did not recognize him at all.

"N|N." Her eyes twinkled in recognition, her energy seemed to have filled up once again. Immediately standing up and dusting her clothes as she briskly walked towards his direction.

"Illu-nii. It's been a while since I last saw you!" The older responds with a small smile, obviously showing his favor towards the young girl.

"Eh (agreeing tone), it's been busy lately." Her feet suddenly left the ground as Illumi picked her up with ease.

"I have some sweets but I don't think you'll like them." She dug her hands into her pockets and suddenly pulled out a small bag of sweets.

"You want?" Illumi immediately took the sweet from her small hands and took a bite. He wasn't fond of sweets but for some reason, Y|N homemade sweets tasted different to him. It was heavenly.

"Doll~ I want some too!" Hisoka whined, clearly fighting for her attention, he craved it ever since his daughter arrived, but his efforts bear no fruit.

The young girl just looked at him; disgusted by his childish behavior.

"No food for you, go starve."

Hisoka's face fell, as if he just lost all the color on his face. His shoulders slumped down as if carrying the burden of the world.

"But I'm your papa..." Was the last sentence he said before the whole room got engulfed in a malicious aura. It wasn't nen, it was just the bloodlust of a certain seven year old.

"A Papa would never hurt their children AND take satisfaction from it." She said curtly, clinging closer to Gittarackur, hand feeding him the sweets.

"Doll..."

And then he suddenly flattened to the ground like a piece of paper. Drifting along the wind.

"Bye bye Papa. Don't come back."