Chapter 8: Domestic Beginning

~Kyle~

I was out for a couple of days. I remembered the pain I felt when healing Nero. I t was like an being seared from the inside out.  It heat radiated from my core. It first felt like a warm heat like warm tea. It gradually grow to a blaze and to a searing heat like molten lava. Nero was in my arms, while Yamato was in us. I felt him frozen while hearing his cries over my grunt and shouts. It was felt like forever. I had my eyes shut from the all pain. Before I passed out, I remember a second weight forming in my arms and falling to my side. Everything after that was a black void. 

When I was starting to awake, I felt someone was snuggling me. Then my sense of smell came to me and the scent of Dante washed over me. Then my hearing cam back, and I heard her snoring lightly. This is rare. She would snore like thunder when she's sleeping with me. Then the sensation my skin came, and I felt I was in my room. Pleasant and warm with Dante hugging me. I moved my head, groaning as I felt the ache that was there. I opened my eyes to see Dante's short white hair in my face. Even if she was a demon hunter, it was surprisingly felt fluffy, and peasant to my cheeks. I softly rubbed my cheeks on her head and she let our a groan and leaned in more. 

"It's too early," she mumbled. "5 more minutes Kyle." I chuckled at this. 

Then she sat up. "Kyle!" she shouted. I flinched at her deafening shriek. I gave her the 'what the hell look' even if my face muscle felt tired. She jumped out of bed and ran out. Alright. That was unexpected. Then I heard her yell for Vergil and was followed by a shot of pain and a scolding from the older twin. I later heard footsteps coming to my room. I heard the door open and saw Dante and Vergil each holding a baby. Dante held Nero while Vergil held a frailer baby.  

"You're awake."

"Yup," I replied with my croaking voice. "I'm up. I felt like I was the ball in a soccer match between devils." 

She just gave an amused smirk and sat next to me. Dante just skipped and sat next to with Nero wild awake. "Bwah!" he was celled to me with opened arms. My body was to ached too much to move.

"Hey Nero," I said.

"Dante. Leave Nero to me and go get water." Dante gave Nero to Vergil to hold in her other arms, and kissed me on my forehead before going to the kitchen. 

"Can you sit up?" she asked. I tried to sit up but my body ached to much it nearly crippling me.

"No," I croaked.

"I see. Nero missed you, and there is another one I want you to meet." She sat next to me with her back on the headboard. She lowered the skinny child to let me see the baby. 

"Where did he come from?" I asked.

"His name is Vaughn. He was the essence separated from Nero. The angel blood in you lets the essence to have its own body." I can hear in her voice, she was regretting something.

"Is there anything else you want to tell me?" I asked. "It's fine if you're not okay with it now." 

"Vaughn...is the essence of Nelo Angelo. Remnants of Mundus's corruption...of me."

I looked at Vaughn, sleeping in Vergil's arm. "Does Mundus still... y'know?"

"No." Vergil stated firmly. "Mundus does not have any power over him. Yamato severed that link from him. He has your blood, keeping Mundus from ever having sway on him."

"My blood?"

"Yes. They took my blood from Nero, and your blood and formed his body."

"He's my son?"