Chaper 7: Son...

~Vergil (Dreamscape)~

Pain. I can still feel it. I should be numb to it but not this. This pain was not something I'm used to. The pain of bringing a new life to the world. I contracted my muscle through the pain, and it finally vanished. I looked down and saw a small infant. The child I gave birth. He was covered in blood, but what stood out was its hair. It was as white as snow. The signature trait of any of those who bore the blood of Sparda.

My body still ached from the endeavour, but I leaned to pick up the child. It was breathing it was silent. Once I had it in my arm, it was a he. A son. I bore a son. I wrapped in him my coat and lied there in my pool of blood. A son that I have, but I don't deserve. "Nero," I whispered in his ear. "I don't deserve you."

(Dreamscape End)

I woke up and I felt Kyle was by my side, still asleep. I buried my head on his chest. I miss my son. I miss him. I felt Kyle wrapped his hand around me. It felt reassuring. I hope I can find him once more. Nero, I hope I can find you again. Kyle, please take accept him. I adjusted my position for me to comfortable and I drifted off to sleep.

~Kyle~

I woke up at the crack dawn, before my alarm blares at 6.30 am. I saw felt Vergil on my chest, snuggling on my chest. It was only Vergil that was sleeping with me. Dante was banned from my room. I slowly pried her slowly away and went to the take a bath. I then went down to make breakfast. As I was thinking of what to make, maybe I want to go simple. Once I got to the kitchen, took out the bacon and sausage to defrost. I began putting the bread in the toaster. Made a dozen egg sunny side up. I toasted a loaf of bread. I fried 16 slices of bacon and sausages. God these women eat a lot and I'm dragged their heavy diet. Really heavy diet. It is a miracle that I lost weight instead of gaining weight. These women are demons not only literally but in training. I shivered and went back to cooking. I the heated 2 cans of beans and I was done.

I was plating the meal. I heard the girls coming down. Dante was the first to walk in, followed by Vergil. I put their plates in front of them as they took their seats. Vergil likes English Breakfast Tea, while Dante like her juice. I just drank a cup of joe. "Dante," I said offhandedly. "You still need to do the dishes and laundry."

"Fuck you," she said with her mouth full.

"I just received an email from the mayor," Vergil said. "There are demons in an abandoned church after the police raided a satanic cult doing human sacrifice. He was suspect that a portal was opened. He just paid us half a million. He paid us to exterminate the whole neighbourhood."

"A full hose down of that place?"

"Yes. If our job is done a more than a million will be given."

"I have never got this much cash before you came."

"You are too careless."

I blinked. Half a million? What the hell!? "How are getting this much cash? Why Dante was said she didn't make this much cash?"

"She was being used," Vergil said offhandedly as she sips her tea. "She was being ripped off, obviously."

"I'd pin her for doing that," I remarked.

"Hey!"

I finished my meal and went to work. I took off to work. The ride was swift, and I parked at the 'Ambrosia', the restaurant Yana run and I cook at. It's quite successful in Central Capulet. I arrived by 7.30, Yana was already in the office er usual as she lived upstairs. I can't ever live here, the property here is crazy expensive. This building was nearly a million dollars. Well, let's get to work.