Chapter 6: Guns and Stabs

~Kyle~

            I woke up to the two women that I love on my both sides. Dante was clinging on to me and to me, while Vergil had her arm draped on my chest. I tried to get up but I felt Dante held on to me tighter and groaned in ecstasy, while Vergil let out a soft sigh and leaned in. Carefully slid out of their grasp and kissed them on the forehead whispering my love to them. I slowly went out of my room (yes, they were sleeping with me), descended to the kitchen and make breakfast. Seeing today was my day off, a heavy brunch seems nice. I took out bacon, sausages, and chicken breast to thaw. I think okonomiyaki for brunch is a good idea. The twins eat a lot since they were demon hunters, and they'll wake up late.

Once I was done making brunch, I looked around their office. Today was my day off, so I went around their office just looking at stuff. While the girls are still in bed maybe I can check out their weapon stash. We were sleeping in my room last night. Now I have the chance to check out theirs, first up is Vergil's room.

I went in and it was very clean. Her walls were royal blue and had gold trims on her curtains. She had her few devil arms mounted in the walls. Yamato had his own pedestal and was the closest to reach. Beowulf mounted on the walls. She also had several oriental weapons mounted on her walls as well. Several katanas, knives, scimitar, spears, and daggers. All of them had demonic auras to them. My eyes caught on to whip that hung by on the side of the desk. It was a dark red and blood red. I shook my head as the thought of Vergil using it...on me. Nope...never... I walked far away from the whip to inspect other weapons. I went over to look at her most prized, Yamato. I took him off his pedestal and inspecting its scabbard. It was made from an enchanted lacquered wood. How else could she hit Dante's hard head using it without breaking. Guard and grip were comprised of blue, black, and gold motifs. Whoever made you had some incredible skill.

"I was made by the great Sparda himself," it replied mentally. "I see that you are a hybrid yourself young one. Albeit you are weaker than my mistress by the scent of your demonic blood, but I smell the scent of holy beings in you. An angel." It began laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"I would have never imagined an angel have taken an interest in humans before. Yet here you ar. Son of a demon, descendant of an angel, lover of the Daughters of Sparda. How had the holy fallen so far from paradise proven by the blood in you? Very far indeed. The descendants of Sparda that you will sire from his daughters will be strong."

"I'm no show dog. I only want to look at you build. Not listen to you."

"Impressive, aren't I?"

"Yes," I sighed in exasperation and put him back. That sword has an ego and he know it. I walked out and went to check Dante's room. The first thing that greeted me was the assaults of smells. Unwashed clothes, old take-out containers, empty cans, and bottles. Dante's going to do the dishes and laundry for a week after this. I began cleaning up her room. Lucky enough that she has trash bags in her room. Mom's gonna kill me if she come to visit if the room's like this.

I began shoving all the boxes and containers into the trash bags and rearranging her shit. I'm being the 'housewife' of our trio. On her red painted walls were guns, western swords, and some miscellaneous devil arms mounted. She keeps rebellion in the office since she hangs out there a lot. Once I was done clearing all the dirty food packaging and putting the dirty laundry away, I cleaned all the dirty and dusty surfaces in her room. It now looks like a clean regal room. Unlike Vergil's room, Dante's was painted red instead of wallpaper like Vergil's. Her room was mainly red with black accents. Her tables, dressers, and bedframe were black. Her sheets were dark red. The twins share on thing and that is their base style, European regal.