New Years

Hey guys! I uploaded BEFORE I HIT 50 VOTES. Because I am so generous ;)

So here's the chapter... Appreciate it. I worked on my day off =.= KIDDING. I'm just in a sarcastic mood :3

~*~*~*~*~*~

Nikki's POV:

~*~*~*~*~*~

(Nikki's outfit is on the side but instead of high heels, she's wearing hot pink converse :D)

I shake as I play with the ruffles on my fuchsia colored shirt. Niall looks over to me and chuckles as he places a warm hand on my own to stop my fidgeting.

"Calm down Nikki." He smiles reassuringly at me.

We're currently in a cab on the way from the Dublin airport to Niall's house in Mullingar. It's New Year's Eve and I couldn't be more nervous to meet his family.

"What if they don't like me?" I ask as I look over to him.

"They will." Niall smiles, "And if they don't, that's their problem. Not yours. You're perfect to me and that's all that matters."

"What if I say something stupid?" I ask as I begin to play uncontrollably with the ends of my hair which I kept down and straight for tonight.

"You say stupid stuff all the time and I don't mind." Niall jokes. I give him an unamused face. "Kidding, kidding..." He adds hastily. "You're hilarious, I'm sure they'll love anything you say." He smiles to cover up his earlier mishap.

"Nice cover." I roll my eyes while making my best derp face.

"You know it." Niall jokes in a fail of an American accent as he snaps his fingers in a Z-formation.

"What if I fall and hit my head and then the ambulance come and take me to the hospital, and when we're there, your family somehow gets a hold of my medical records and find out about that one time, I got a stapler stuck to my forehead and I had to go to the emergency room, and while I was there fell down a flight of stairs? WHO WOULD LET THEIR OWN CHILD DATE A STAPLER WEARING, FOREHEAD PUNCTURING, DOWN-THE-STAIRS-FALLING, UNICORN OBSESSED, AMERICAN-BRITISH WANNABE FREAK?!" I say and begin to hyperventilate.

Niall sits next to me for a second before he begins to snicker. "You got a stapler stuck to your forehead?"

"Is that all you got out of that?" I ask him with my angry face.

I hear the cab driver chuckle from the front seat.

"OH YOU WANNA GO?! RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW. BRING IT TUBBY." I say as I begin to unbuckle my seat belt and prepare myself to battle the cab driver.

"Nikki!" Niall pulls me back into my seat and begins to rub soothing circles into my back with his fingers.

I moan as I place my hands over my stomach.

"Is something wrong, princess?" Niall asks.

"Cramps." I mumble.

"Oh... Now I understand why you almost ripped Katrina's head off this morning..." Niall said in a thoughtful voice.

"Hey, that pigeon had it coming!" I defend myself, for no point really. I know I'm on my period and am super mood-swingy but really. I have every right to be senseless. I currently have the wolverine clawing at my insides while I am bleeding through my... *ahem*... lady parts and am suffering from headache, fatigue, endless cravings, and CRAMPS.

"Oh yeah, the thing totally had it coming for just sitting on the kitchen counter as you were waiting for me to finish getting ready to go. Someone call the cops." Niall mutters sarcastically. "You're lucky Liam stopped you from tearing it apart before Louis woke up. You'd be dead in a matter of seconds if Lou found you destroying Katrina."