You Better Start Running.... Like... NOW.

Okay guys, I'm updating because I'm not sure the next time that I will be. My dog has recently been diagnosed with cancer and when we have to put him down (In the near future) I'm almost positive I won't be able to write anything and I'll be going through grief then so my comedic senses may not be at their "peak".

So yeah... Here's the next chapter :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nikki's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY! THEY LET ME OUT OF THAT HE11 HOLE!!! God, I mean seriously? Not be able to see all my friends at once? What do they think my friends will do? I honestly don't think that they'd break anything.... I'd probably end up being the one to ruin something.... well actually, I did break the recliner majiggy-thingamabobber on the bed but I don't think they've figured that you yet... ANYWAYS! Gemma is spending her last day with me and McKenna.

I'm really excited to go hang out with Niall tonight... well I mean, go out on a date with Niall tonight. Wow. I should get used to saying that....

"NIKKI OPEN THE DOOR!! I WANT TO SEE YOUR OUTFIT!!" Gemma screams behind the closed door of my bathroom. Oh yeah, did I mention that they're helping me get ready? It certainly wasn't my decision. They insisted on helping me get ready for Niall. If I had it my way, I'd be wearing a t-shirt, jeans, and converse. But NOOOOO, They just HAD to do it their way.

Now I'm trying on a red tank top, white sweatshirt, jean shorty shorts, and converse. I mean it's cute, just not for me. (A/N: It's the outfit in the middle on the picture on the side :D)

I open the door and give Gemma the "No-way-in-He11-am-I-wearing-this" look. She sighs while McKenna does her happy dance because it's her turn to pick out my outfit. She runs accross my room over to my Narnia and literally goes through it like a tornado! Every shirt she decides against, she just throws behind her into a progressively growing clothing Mt. Everest. 

Gemma and I lounge around watching my Starkid on DVD for a good half-an-hour before McKenna squeals in delight. Gemma and I both turn to our heads to see McKenna holding A Peace Sign Shirt, bright blue skinny jeans, and converse. (A/N: It's the first outfit on the left)

I admire McKenna's clothing choice before shaking my head and saying, "Thanks for trying, but I'm just going to choose my outfit by myself." Both girls sigh before going over to my bed and watching Starkid.

I prance over to my wardrobe and pull out an outfit that I've had in mind. It's a yellow shirt that says "SWEET" five different times in different fonts and colors, white skinny jeans, and I pick out a pair of lime green converse. PERFECT. (A/N: Outfit on the far right :D)

I skip over to my bathroom and get changed. I decide to go with a small layer of foundation only because I had a break-out this morning. *sigh* Make-up is on my list of pet-peeves. Not that I disapprove of the use of it, It's just make-up has never suited me and MANY girls take make-up as a necessity and that they should apply as much that they can plaster onto their faces.

I run a comb through my hair and consider applying mascara before looking at my eyelashes in the mirror and remembering that I have naturally long and bold eyelashes.

I open the door of my bathrooom and stride over to McKenna and Gemma who are smiling at me. "You look AMAZING." They both say at once.

I smile and yell, "I DO TRY MY HARDEST!!" And strike a few poses.

Both girls giggle, "When are you guys going to head out?" McKenna asks while jumping up and down on my bed.

"Hmmmm, That'd be good information to know...." I say while stroaking my invisible/imaginary beard