Angry Nialler

A/N: Haaaii guys!

I am back! :D Miss moi? Didn't think so... Anyways, I just wanted to say, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES AND COMMENTS! They mean a ton :)

Sorry if I don't reply to some, I ALWAYS read them, just sometimes don't get around to replying. :( Sorry about that...)

I also wanted to say one thing first. I must rant quickly. ^.^

So I went to gym class today, just listening to One Direction in the locker room off of my iPod. My directioner friends and I were all jamming out to 'Still the One' when suddenly, a random irrelevant 'so-called-directioner' comes up to us and says,

"You still like One Direction?! AURGH. They are sooooooo lame. Like seriously. Lewis is gay and Niall is ugly. I used to like them but now I don't. The Wanted is so much better. One Dee SUCKS." (Shoutout to @Niall_And_Potatoes, @Cleo199c, and @Smileybear66 my friends on wattpad who were my directioner friends at my school who witnessed this xD)

My legit response. "YOU SUCK." I'm so great at comebacks right? Nah, I had plenty going around in my head, but you know... there were people around. Here's what I wanted to say:

"Listen here and listen good, you irrelevant bitch, I don't know who you think you are, but I knew you were a fake ass directionater from the start. You said Niall could suck his own D!ck at school camp which made me cry."(Legit, she did that and I started crying. My not-directioner-friends-at-the-time-but-now-they-are-directioner friends yelled at her xD)

"Then you said that you didn't mean it and that you were a true fan. You don't even know where the song 'Torn' came from. You think it's one of those exclusive songs not sold on iTunes. You think you can just waltze in and pretend you love them when in reality, you just want to join a bandwagon that has already left your prissy directionater ass at the station.I knew you were a dumbass bitch who just wanted to join the 'One Dee' bandwagon. Well you know what? You leaving the already directionater infested fandom isn't our loss. It's doing all of us true directioners a favor. Good day and goodbye."

I can be sassy ;)

Happy reading!

~Sydney <3xx

~*~*~*~*~

Niall's POV:

~*~*~*~*~

The anger in my chest is boiling to a point beyond anything I've ever felt. Jealousy, betrayal, and fury makes the blood rush to my face. I turn abruptly on my heel and storm off to the tour bus. I shove my way past the boys who stand there, shocked at what was just displayed on the telly.

Who would DARE lay a finger on Nikki?

How badly is she hurt?

Why wouldn't she tell me?

I storm onto the tour bus and slam the door behind me. I begin to pace back and forth, running my fingers through my already messed up hair.

'Why wouldn't she tell me?'Continues to echo inside my head.

I need to know this stuff! How the hell am I supposed to protect her if she isn't going to tell me stuff like this?

Without thinking, I slam my fist into the door to the loo. A tiny squeal of pain escapes my lips as I shakily examine my throbbing knuckles. I breathe in and out trying to fight the tears back as my fist feels as though it's being stabbed by hundreds of tiny needles.