Back Home

(PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE BOTTOM)

Hai Hai Hai :) 

I am back :) Nice to see you all :)

Well... not see... but... awkward.

Haha xD

ANYWHO! 

Here's the long-awaited chapter :)

~*~*~*~*~

Three Months Later (SOWWY FOR THE TIME JUMP, I HAD WRITER'S BLOCK >.<) :

Niall's POV:

~*~*~*~*~

"Jesus Christ, Niall. Stop bouncing in your seat. We'll be there soon enough." Liam moans from the seat next to me.

"I JUST CAN'T WAIT!" I yell excitedly. 

It's been three months since I last saw Nikki.  We are now headed to the airport where we are flying back out to Doncaster as a surprise to Nikki. 

The boys don't show it, but they miss her bubbly personality just as much as me. 

I just can't wait to hold Nikki in my arms and to feel her touch. 

"Yeah, well... No need to act like a chihuahua." Harry mutters from the back seat.

I don't even bother to glare at him because I'm too preoccupied with the excitement of seeing Nikki again. 

Just seeing her again is all I can think about. Just holding her again is all I want. I need to feel her arms around me. I know it sounds really sappy and I know I sound 'whipped' but this is what happens when you feel something as strong as I do for Nikki. I haven't really contacted her for a while because every time I do, I catch myself almost blurting out everything about me coming back to surprise her, and where's the surprise in that?

 "Niall, I swear to God if you don't sit still, I will not let you surprise Nikki the way you wanted to." Louis says sternly. 

I look over at him, slightly alarmed. "Fine." I huff, slumping into my seat and staring out the window at gloomy weather. Damn UK always has to be so rainy out. I preoccupy myself by imagining the raindrops running down the window being in a race. I watch them streak down the glass as I mentally root for the lower raindrop to win. 

The dark clouds couldn't bring down my mood. I'm too excited to see my Nikki bear. 

I miss her. 

When we pull into the airport and slow to a stop in the drop off zone, I swing open the door to the van and jump out, dragging my carry on with me. I run to the back of the van as the rest of the boys are still piling out of the vehicle and pull open the trunk. I grab my suitcase and run towards the automatic doors. "Come on!" I say impatiently.

"Niall, mate, you do know that no matter how fast you go, the plane won't leave any faster or any slower. Right?" Harry asks, raising his eyebrows at my impatience.

"Just hurry up. I don't want to waste any time." I say hurredly.

The boys take their grand old time to get their suitcases and everything while I stand by the automatic doors, tapping my right foot impatiently.

"Let's go," Liam chuckles, ushering me inside of the airport. 

We head through security and over to the boarding port. "You guys know the plan, right?" I ask the boys who are crowding around me, their hoodies up so no one recognizes us all that well.