What Caffine Does

I just can't stay away from you guys now can I?

SOO MANY FRIGGIN READS!! 934 FLIGGIN READS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! HOLY TOMATO SAUCE!!!! YOU GUYS ARE SOO AWESOME!!!! I was literally screaming when I saw that many reads on my story!!!! My friends told me to shut it. -__- LOL xD

Anyways, Here's the Chappy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV:

~~~~~~

Well this couldn't be more awkward... I look over at Harry and Gemma who are smirking at us.

"Have a good night's sleep?" Gemma asks slyly.

"Shut up." I mumble while climbing out of bed.

Gemma and Harry chuckle. "Ummm, not trying to be rude at all but, who are you and what are you and Harry doing in my room?" Nikki asks to Gemma.

Gemma smiles at Nikki and says, "Hi I'm Gemma, Harry's older sister. We came over for two reasons, the boys wanted me to meet you, and everyone was curious as to where Niall ended up. I mean we saw his car in the driveway, and came over to see if he was here. Your parents let us up."

"So great to know that my parents are tight on security." Nikki mumbles sarcastically.

I chuckle at her and we all head over to Lou's place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemma and Nikki really hit it off right away, they somehow got onto the topic of Starkid, fangirled together, and they've been inseparable ever since.

After about six hours of hangin out and watching The Last Unicorn, (Nikki's request, and I have to say, that movie wasn't half bad.... IT WAS AMAZING!!!) Nikki complains about being tired and exausted but not wanting to go to bed.

Harry goes into the kitchen where he claimed he'd get her something with caffine.... OH DEAR GOD PLEASE HELP US!

Harry comes back wit- HOLY POTATO!!!! SIX RED BULLS, TWO FIVE HOUR ENERGIES, SIX PACKAGES OF PIXIE STICKS, (A/N: For those of you who don't know what pixie sticks are, first of all shame on you.... Just kidding!! and second of all, those things are LITERALLY 100% sugar...)  a box of fun dip, coffee, a giant bag of- HEY! THAT'S MY CANDY!!! and a pack of monster energy drink!!!!!

Before Liam, Zayn, Louis, or I could protest about the food choice, Nikki has already dove in. WHERE DOES THIS GIRL PUT IT ALL?! The boys and I give up attempting to take the food away from her because every time we'd get within a five foot radius, she'd growl at us! I AM NOT KIDDING!! SHE GROWLED AT US LIKE A DOG!!!!!

About fifteen minutes after eating all that food, Nikki starts to get all jittery. OH GOD!

Next thing Gemma, the boys, and I know, Nikki is literally bouncing off of the walls.

She starts sprinting up the stairs with us hot on her heels. Nikki suddenly runs straight into Harry and Zayn's room and launches herself (Like Superman) onto Harry's bed and begins to jump on it! Liam attempts to pick her up to get her off of Harry's bed, but she BIT HIM!!!!

~~~~~~

Nikki's POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~

I knew eating all of that candy and caffeinated food would be a bad idea the second I looked at it, but I just couldn't help myself!

I start to get all jittery.... RUN, BOYS AND GEMMA, RUN!