Lazy Day, Fancy Date, Bublé, Celebrate!

Hey guys! :)

So, if some of you may have noticed, McKenna is no longer going to be played by Taylor Swift; It used to say on the casting list if you use the web browser version of Wattpad.

Yeah, considering that there's stuff involving Harry, and considering all the Haylor crap that is thankfully over with, I decided that it would be frickin awkward if I wrote a sequel to the Girl Next Door about McKenna when she is played by Taylor...

Yeah...

That'd be so awkward.

So anywho, she is now being played by the BEAUTIFUL Kelli Goss. ASDFGHJKL. SHE'S GORGE. *girl crush*

^.^ I know that Mckenna is supposed to have has curly hair and Kelli doesn't, but that's just how I picture McKenna's face. :) So just imagine Kelli's face with really curly hair. :)

That sounded like I meant she has a beard...

Haha, no that's not what I meant xD

You understand though, don't you? I know you do :)

~*~*~*~*~*~

Nikki's POV:

~*~*~*~*~*~

I sit on the piano bench by the grand piano in the living room, striking the last chord to Wake Me Up, one of my favorite songs by Ed Sheeran. McKenna beams at me from the other end of the piano.

"That was great." She smiles genuinely. Ever since her boycott on boys, she's been much more genuine. Not that she wasn't before, but it's much more noticeable.

I chuckle, "Thanks Kenna."

We're currently just enjoying a normal lazy day. McKenna slept over last night so we're still in our pajamas. I'm wearing blue and green polka dot pants with a fitted blue v-neck. McKenna is sporting my ducky pajamas that she adopted- without asking- that she grew a liking towards ever since the night of her and Lucas' breakup.

We have the house to ourselves because Zach has a football game and Sophia didn't want to stay home so she tagged along with Mom to the game. Dad couldn't go because he had work to do.

"Whatcha wanna do now?" The blond asks, blinking thoughtfully.

"Well, we could watch some TV." I shrug, turning so I'm sitting in the edge of the bench, facing McKenna.

"Sounds good." McKenna smiles. We both make our way over to the living room.

I flick the TV on, and we skim over almost every channel there is. McKenna and I form a little game out to it by commenting on the channel before flicking to the next one.

"Ew."

"Nasty."

"Fishing... Next."

"Hey, that doesn't look half- EW. CHANGE IT."

"GO GO GO- and he died."

"Seen it."

"FOOD NETWORK. Now I'm hungry."

"I want her face."

"Commercial... BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE. Predictable."

"Seen it. The baby's the rapist."

"Hey! It's that commercial with Sarah McLachlan and those homeless animals." Needless to say, we became absolute wrecks watching the commercial.

"WE HAVE TO PULL OURSELVES TOGETHER." McKenna blubbers, wiping her tear-streaked cheeks.